Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 25, 2009, 10:04:47 AM
Quote from: heffo on February 25, 2009, 09:59:58 AM
I'm not naming any names and was quite content to let it go until I was brought back into it. So he told you it was bullshit did he?

A quick trawl would retrieve the names very easily. You couldn't prove it then, and you won't prove it now -- unfounded.

I've been told by two Dublin players on the day (one a family member of the person involved) and one well known journalist that it's true. You don't know whether it's true or not so can't call it bullshit - you can call it unfounded though. Not bullshit.

Final Whistle

Quote from: heffo on February 25, 2009, 10:08:39 AM
I'm not naming any names and was quite content to let it go until I was brought back into it. So he told you it was bullshit did he?

A quick trawl would retrieve the names very easily. You couldn't prove it then, and you won't prove it now -- unfounded.

I've been told by two Dublin players on the day (one a family member of the person involved) and one well known journalist that it's true. You don't know whether it's true or not so can't call it bullshit - you can call it unfounded though. Not bullshit.

Second hand sources and sometimes third hand sources, should not even be mentioned.
Pile of bullsh*t.

Jealousy does funny things to youse southerners!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 25, 2009, 10:42:36 AM

Second hand sources and sometimes third hand sources, should not even be mentioned.
Pile of bullsh*t.

Jealousy does funny things to youse southerners!!

Why do Tyrone people think everyone is jealous of them? Some of us have pride in our own counties too!

However I completely agree that when quoting 2nd and 3rd hand sources there is no doubt the story gets exaggerated and is not worht mentioning.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Fear ón Srath Bán

You don't know whether it's true or not so can't call it bullshit - you can call it unfounded though. Not bullshit.

Yes I can heffo, and I will, unless it's proven to the contrary, as I would treat any 'reported' transgressions by any player, regardless of the county.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

cornafean

I've been told by two Dublin players on the day (one a family member of the person involved) and one well known journalist that it's true.

So, just to be 100% clear - Bernard Brogan told you this?
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on January 12, 2009, 10:28:38 PM
Lads, I've removed all posts about that allegation heffo made. Heffo, you've been around here long enough to know better. Any more of that and you're gone.

Also, I deleted posts made about a certain Dublin player as well. Screenexile, same applies to you. Please refresh your memory of Rule 2.

Cheers.

Winnie Peg

I was surprised that there wasn't a furore over the Armagh v Laois Melee? It was by any standards a mass brawl with substitutes and officials involved. Why would this be?

rrhf

My understanding is that the reason why the Armagh buys have been so over the top about Mc Menamin is because they are covering up what was by all accounts a black day for CLG Ard Mhacha.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Winnie Peg on February 25, 2009, 02:43:44 PM
I was surprised that there wasn't a furore over the Armagh v Laois Melee? It was by any standards a mass brawl with substitutes and officials involved. Why would this be?

It was discussed on the match thread apparently - a whopping 10 posts about it maybe

under the bar

So the best allegation that Kerry & Dublin could come up with is that the Tyrone players had the Dublin players girlfriends numbers written on their hands in the quarter finals and then proceeded to do the same in the final with the Kerry players numbers?  lmao!

The sewer rats of Dublin & Killarney will stoop to any depths to hide their shame!  ;D 

QuoteI was surprised that there wasn't a furore over the Armagh v Laois Melee? It was by any standards a mass brawl with substitutes and officials involved. Why would this be?

Cos Armagh aren't AI Champions.  If they were the media would have shown it 50 times.

tyronefan

these girls are very free with their mobile numbers

under the bar

Heffo if you aren't careful with the names you're happy to put in print, the word will get aound that you inferred those girlfriends were whores.... then where would you be??

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 25, 2009, 08:15:01 AM
I still dont see how slapping a notebook gets 6 months and a sexual assault gets 6 weeks. Ridiculous. The GAA is letting them open to all kinds of trouble if they dont get their priorities right.

If you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace, but I know, you won't be.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyronefan on February 25, 2009, 03:07:39 PM
these girls are very free with their mobile numbers

My thoughts exactly!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cornafean

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 25, 2009, 04:19:05 PM
If you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace,

Well said.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.