The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

He would hardly get all them for 40million.
Deco would be great.Thought he'd get more than 40mill though i understood it was gonna be 100million
You'll Never Walk Alone.

charlie stubbs

they where the names linked.duno if deco would fit into our 4-4-2 formation,rafa likes to play 2 ball winners e.g.albelba,baraja at valencia and momo/xavi at the pool.would love eto'o,would be unsure of bent though 2 b honest.id say fowler will be away during summer and possibly crouch or bellamy

Fr Ted

Rafa could spring a surprise and go for the jugular, he played 2 up front at the nou camp, PSV is on a bad run at the minute and minus a few regulars.

for me has to be bellamy and kuyt up front, pack crouch off in the summer to villa or man city or newcastle for 12mill

charlie stubbs

bellamy played wide left at the nou camp

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

charlie stubbs

THEY APPEAL AT 6/4 LASTIME WENT THERE WITHOUT STEVIE G AND THEY HAD A STRONGER SIDE OUT

hitzelsperger

your caps lock stuck on charlie? i say 1-1 tonight, jan molby first goal scorer

charlie stubbs

The Real Laoislad

Crouch and Kuyt up front
Midfield Alonso,Mascherano,Gerrard,Aurelio
Finnan Carragher Agger Riise in the backs
and Renia
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

Absolutely cracking header from Gerard!! Came through his own man to get it

The Real Laoislad

Quite start to match then up pops Gerrard 1-0 Liverpool after 28mins great headed goal
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

Brilliant goal by Gerrard but its a very boring game! 2-0 pool at end i'd say.

The Real Laoislad

Half Time 1-0 Liverpool..Very comfortable at the moment
Milan winning 1-0
You'll Never Walk Alone.

heganboy

not great viewing, but psv are playing very poorly- even given the players they are missing. They must improve in the second half. Alonso has been quiet
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Real Laoislad

Great cross by Finnan hope Stan the Gaffer is watching,Didn't see Finnan in that position to cross once while playing for Ireland
You'll Never Walk Alone.