The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Only just tuned into match was working all morning...Andy Gray just said David James hasn't had a save to make yet in the second half...Can't be going well for the Pool so?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

From what i have seen they looked happy to take a point from the game
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

Didnt see the game as i was working but its the kind of fixture we were losing last year. As long as we keep picking up points away from home we will be fine. Still only 2 goals conceded, both penalties.

Chrisowc

Lucky to get away with a point today.  Portsmouth missed a couple of sitters.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

The Real Laoislad

Would take a draw tonight..
Alonso Riise out,No other team news as yet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bingobus

Good strong line-up, very attacking, surprised as Rafa is normally cautious away from home in CL.

Expect a victory with that line up.

Torres to score at least one.  ;D

The Real Laoislad

Great to see Aurelio back hope he gets a run in the team soon
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Very shakey start while it is 1-1 now i think we look very dis organised and all over the place
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Goin Down

So Liverpool get the first red card of this years Champions league I think, very ironic, they went ages last year without getting a red card!
Remember This.

ExiledGael

Think Pennant deserved an England call-up lately but you have to admit the fella is obviously stupid. What goes through his head?

J70

Didn't see it, but from the sound of the way things went, 1-1 away to Porto was a very decent result!

From the Bunker

Good result v Porto. We are at the Mickey Mouse end of the competition where you have to get the required 10 points.

bingobus

Poor attacking display, didn't pass the ball enough. Bad start seemed to knock them back.

Porto were poor enough in the end and lacked quality up front. Pennant was a bit silly but we coped alright with out him.

RTE boys been a touch critical of Rafa's tatics. Mightn't be pretty at times but I think they will get better as the year goes on.

Overall fairly happy with the point in what is prob the toughest away tie of the group.

Shocking result for Chelsea. Will Maureen last past Christmas?

Balboa

It was a poor performance tonight but a decent result. They didnt keep the ball well enough & Gerrard was brutal in my opinion.

Gabriel_Hurl

Pennant acted like an absolute ball-bag all night and was deservedly sent-off