The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

1-0 at the half!! should be at least 4!! Crouch and Kuyt missing a host of chances, Benayoun impressing as is Sossoko and Mascherano( class act) ! Liverpool Cruising!

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Kuyt deserved that! worked hard all game!

Carmen Stateside

4-0  Kuyt again on the stroke of full time! Good win!

Armamike

Good performance by Liverpool, looked very solid. Toulouse were very limited though.  Arbeloa did very well - he has come on a hell of a lot since last season.  Benayoun impressed as well, and gave a beautiful ball for Kuyt's second. He reminded me a bit of Peter Beardsley with that type of pass. Hopefully he will produce more of that.

Liverpool are looking good at the minute. The new signings are showing glimpses of real quality and there is a real hunger about the club for success.   
That's just, like your opinion man.

The Real Laoislad

4-0 win so i expect 11 different  players for Derby County on saturday  :o...Very excited about Liverpool this year there is a different attitude in their play they look really confident and it's great to see them chase and fight for every ball..

Wonder will he sign anymore players before deadline..Don't know what to make of the Baptista story
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

Liverpool should be confident of progressing through this group without much trouble. Dont like Rangers chances!! :D

The Real Laoislad

Quite happy with the draw..Does this mean a return for Cisse to Anfield?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

Heard reports that Paco wants to leave ???

AYESTERAN HEADS FOR ANFIELD EXIT
Posted 31/08/07 15:13EmailPrintSave

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has been rocked by the imminent departure of his right-hand man Paco Ayesteran from Anfield.

His fellow Spaniard and long-term friend had been Benitez's number two at Tenerife and Valencia before he followed the Reds chief to Merseyside.

It is believed that the players were informed of the news on Thursday after training, and it is not expected that Ayesteran will be alongside Benitez in the dug-out for Saturday's home game with Derby.

Liverpool would not confirm any further details, although Benitez said: "Paco has told me he wants to leave, apart from that I cannot say any more. We will have to assess the situation."
:'( :'( :'(

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

Not being risked tomorrow but will join up with England next week!! >:(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 01, 2007, 02:31:30 PM
Rafa Benitez has made five changes to the side that beat Toulouse here on Tuesday night, with Xabi Alonso, Steve Finnan, Ryan Babel and Jermaine Pennant also coming back in.

Liverpool - Reina, Finnan, Hyypia, Agger, Arbeloa, Alonso, Mascherano, Babel, Pennant, Kuyt, Torres. Subs - Itandje, Riise, Voronin, Sissoko, Benayoun.

The game is live on Setanta.

3-0 Liverpool i reckon
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Even enough so far. Derby aren't giving them much time. Could take a bit of patience to win this one.

The Real Laoislad

1-0 ALONSO A free kick from about 40 yards :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.