Mayo Accomodation

Started by bingobus, January 28, 2009, 11:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingobus

Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Have a night out in Knock (party for friend from area). A few of us looking to stay. Had booked the Knock House but have been advised that we could be locked out, it has no bar for a few warm ups and will be full of nuns. The other hotel, Belmont is closed till summer.

Any suggestions? Is Claremorris or Kiltamagh an option to get back to from Knock in the wee hours?

Cheers

dodo

Claremorris would be the bigger town and has the new McWilliam hotel on the bypass and the older Dalton and Western hotels on the main street. Getting a taxi would just be a matter of booking one if you are not looking for the lock in.
Kiltimagh has the Park hotel and the Cill Aodain and is a few miles closer.

bingobus

Thanks, Dodo.

Would be looking (expecting/hoping) for the lock in, so will have to weigh up the options.

Mayo4Sam

The Cill aodain is probably a better bet for a late drink, park inn is fairly new and is also outside the town
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

thebandit

Poor bingobus.... going to Knock on the rip, the last good rip he had he finished up in my house!!!!!!!

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: hardstation on January 29, 2009, 12:54:00 AM
Anybody seen Valkyrie? Looks decent.

:D Methinks Hardstation thinks he was posting on the Movie Recommendations thread, not Mayo Accommodation
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year