I think I can fly...

Started by Zulu, January 23, 2009, 06:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Good and all as a jump it is the mayo lad would have outjumped him if he wasn't been pulled down!!

aontroim

Quote from: ONeill on January 23, 2009, 08:17:41 PM
Ger Cavlan v Antrim 2003. Casement Park. He was jumping higher than Black Mountain.

There could well be a poster on this board who has the stud marks from Cavlan's jumping 'tactics' that day!

ONeill

Pity he didn't get the ball.....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

maggie

Quote from: ONeill on January 23, 2009, 07:44:48 PM
Augher's a great place for the corned beef.

Its more likely to be the c'berg in dessies.

Zulu

How did you get the picture to show here O'Neill, I tried to do that but couldn't so Ii just posted the links?

ONeill

Right click on the picture and copy the image properties.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Zulu

Yeah tried that but it didn't work, if I click 'copy image' it doesn't give me a 'paste' option when I go back here.

ccosgrave

Click 'Copy Image Location' or its equivalent.

Zulu

Did that too but only the address came up when I posted it, not the picture itself, i really only want to know for future reference and I just thought there was a little nack to it that i didn't know, could it be my computer?

laceer

There's a picture of Cavlan fielding a ball for Tyrone - not sure who against - in the front bar in McAleers in Dungannon. He's at least 4 feet off the ground.Worth a look if you're ever in. Despite what has went on with Cavlan this past few years, at his best he was a joy to watch

longrunsthefox

Absolutly Laceer... and how he never got an All Star is a mystery. Was nominated in 1996 yaer Meath literaly hammered them and he threw over some beautiful points that day. Cavlan was a natural ..so gifted and as you say a joy to watch. 

laceer

96 was his first year starting for the seniors i think as well. He scored 12 from play against us in the club championship a few years ago-if he plays for the Clarkes this year he'll be hard to stop in div 3

longrunsthefox

I think we're agreed on this one Laceers. He was a sub in 1995 final. To me Cavlan was most natuarlly gifted player in Tyrone since Frank McGuigan.

orangeman

If Niall has as good a career as father Eugene, Donaghmore and Tyrone will be well pleased. Niall's a great prospect.

Hardy

Quote from: laceer on January 24, 2009, 11:42:39 AM
There's a picture of Cavlan fielding a ball for Tyrone - not sure who against - in the front bar in McAleers in Dungannon. He's at least 4 feet off the ground.

Must be a high ceiling in that place.