Jean Charles de Menezes

Started by cavan4ever, January 22, 2009, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Anyone see the programme on ITV on this poor lad last nite who was murdered on the tube at Stockwell underground by they police.  They really f*ucked up and then tried to cover up there actions. 

Saying he jumped barriers and ran down the tube and that he was carrying a ruck sack and  lunged at officers when they tried to arrest him was all lies.

There was no ruck sack, he walked into the tube and sat minding his own business before being thrown to the ground and shot in the back of the head.

longrunsthefox

you sound suprised Cavan man-that went on with the SAS and British forces here for years... many suffered same fate and like in tragic case of Jean Charles de Menezes no one will serve a day or even be suspended. The more things change the more they stay the same...

ardmhachaabu

Aidan McAnespie.

Not taking away from the grief of the Menezes family, they just aren't that close to my life...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Watcher Pat

Watched that myself...A total c**k up all around...

They couldn't even get to the surveillance on time or get the radios to work.

There's bound to be CCTV in them stations..Try going through one without a ticket and see what happens.

No one will ever see them pictures.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Tommy Tight Lips

aw complete fcuk up by the police.when the hit team or firing squad whatever ya call them were finally on their way,one vehicle stopped off at a petrol station when already hours late!i think one of the members of the grey surveillance team who joined the operation forgot his picture of the suspect so couldnt actually identify if it was the right guy or not!!whatabout the guy who was dropped off at the top of the street so he could walk down past mendes to identify,his radio earpiece thingy wasnt working right,while he fiddling with it,he walked past the man without seeing him,surely some of this had to be exaggerated or was the documentary based on the evidence given in court!?

tyssam5

Doesn't exactly sound like '24' does it? Brit intelligence is an oxymoron, it's them eejits we have to thank for having to arse about not carrying liquids onto a plane. I never believed a word of that story either.

Fear ón Srath Bán

He has the unfortunate moniker of 'British Intelligence' (think Zionist Nazis) at work at home . Though as usual, they completely foul the ball.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2009, 12:30:48 AM
Others who have apparently fouled the ball:

Sean Cavanagh
Eoin Mulligan
Gerry Conlon

And Antrim men dream...  invoking nightmares...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2009, 12:36:21 AM
The Antrim man I listed did indeed foul the ball. He admitted it.

No, he only admitted that to his Daddy.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2009, 12:43:21 AM
Aye, but I heard him talking about it down in the Crown bar. He said, "The ball came in and I flicked it into the net with my hand. Maradona eat your f**king heart out you wee fat ballix!" He then slid across the floor on his knees. Ripped his trousers and was raging.

Aye, but then he told me later that he was only saying that because he knew you were within earshot. Then we had another jar, and we had the mighty craic, pity you missed it.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2009, 01:01:13 AM
He tells me that he went outside and wrote your stupid Fear ón Srath Bán name in the snow and pissed on it. Pissed on it.

And that's why Antrim football is peerless, because it's judgment is, well, peerless...

Maybe my stupid name could be of use one of these Antrim golden days?