Cheltenham

Started by bennydorano, January 21, 2009, 01:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 11, 2009, 11:06:52 AM
Tommy French are going even dough Master Minded for the next ten minutes...

Get on.

Are u serious? Sent u a pm there!

new devil

ONL what do you think of master minded?? thinking of lumping on him

girt_giggler

L15

Kornati Kid
Diamond Harry
Cooldine
Master Minded

E/W Lucky 15

Killyglen
Big Zeb
Lough Derg
Cadspeed

e/w doubles & trebles also

Just a few to pass the day. having a big play on diamond harry though, whos my good thing of the week (at a decent price anyhow)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: new devil on March 11, 2009, 11:24:45 AM

The best chaser I have seen in the last years over 2miles, as long as he jumps he will win with a lot to spare... Only thing could go again him is maybe another donkey making a mistake and taking him down, apart from that whenever I have seen him his jumping is flawless and has serious speed.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mickey Linden on March 11, 2009, 11:22:35 AM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 11, 2009, 11:06:52 AM
Tommy French are going even dough Master Minded for the next ten minutes...

Get on.

Are u serious? Sent u a pm there!

100% serious... Could not believe it, but he has generated some amount of buzz anyway, I shouted it down the shop there, nobody wanted to do it, I shouted again this is the bet of the year, old fellas dont know they are born!!

Then a few shrewdies twigged on and lumped on...

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 11, 2009, 11:39:21 AM
Quote from: new devil on March 11, 2009, 11:24:45 AM

The best chaser I have seen in the last years over 2miles, as long as he jumps he will win with a lot to spare... Only thing could go again him is maybe another donkey making a mistake and taking him down, apart from that whenever I have seen him his jumping is flawless and has serious speed.

Agree 100% ONL...but still will be giving 1/3 a miss.  I'm having a look at Santa's Son @16/1 w/o Master Minded...any thoughts??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Shamrock Shore

A little birdie has wispered into my ear as regards the 14.05

Said an e/w on China Rock (a Mouse Morris nag) could pay dividends. Currently in the 20s.

Terms and conditions apply. You should seek independent advice before investing.

kumquat

£5 E/W double

Nine De Sivola

Big Zeb

Lucky 15

2.05 Diamond Harry
2.40 Cooldine
4.00 Franchoek
4.40 Ronaldo des Motes
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Treasurer

Not remotely confident today

Parson's Pistol
Karabak
Cooldine (also concludes a treble with Garde Champetre and Que Vega)
Big Zeb
Psycho/Lough Derg
Miss Sarenne
Sicilian Secret

BennyHarp

Each way lucky 15 today Master Minded, Cooldine, Karabak and Franchoek!

Absolutely bogged on Rite of passage in the bumper at 9/2 - big chance i hope!
That was never a square ball!!

Doogie Browser

Is it just me or is today a very uninspiring card as a result of the extra day added a couple of years ago?  Maybe ONL can give us a more informed view, but there are very few top quality nags sticking out (M Minded apart).

A Quinn Martin Production

Money for Parson's Pistol in the first in to 8/1
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 11, 2009, 12:35:45 PM
Is it just me or is today a very uninspiring card as a result of the extra day added a couple of years ago?  Maybe ONL can give us a more informed view, but there are very few top quality nags sticking out (M Minded apart).

I have only got into racing about three years ago once I got a part time job in the bookies but I have always thought that thursday was the worst day under the new format... At least today there is a proper championship race, the World Hurdle doesnt really fill me with hope tomorrow... Maybe this is because of me losing a pack on Black Jack Ketchum the other year...

I like todays novice races, we have the future Godl Cup stars running in the RSA Chase and the top hurdlers/chasers in the Ballymore... I fancy Mad Max to go on to bigger things over fences, potentially a Gold Cup winner...

The Bumper is a race I always enjoy as well, due to the Irish domination and you can then pick out your novice hurdling prospects for next year...

T O Hare

Karabak, carruthers, the polomoche and shinrock paddy is my e/w yankee today, will have a few other e/w punts but dont feel confident today at all
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Minder

Lucky 15

Parsons Pistol
Mikael D'Haguenet
Cooldine
Master Minded
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"