Gaelic Life NFL Fantasy Football - We have a WINNER!

Started by RedandGreenSniper, January 17, 2009, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhandfan

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 24, 2009, 06:41:31 PM
New table, big movers up the way are Ferm Gael, Goats Do Shave, Mayo4Sam and Big Frank while its been another bad week for ONeill (-8 places in two weeks and RedHandFan (-13 places in two weeks). Time will tell who got rode by CJ McGourty.

Ok, Ok....there is really no need to kick me when I am down.

It is good to see the Millars still proudly flying the flag for Moy in this week's leaderboard.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

RedandGreenSniper

With only two weeks to go (we won't have last weekend's scores till this time next Monday) its still all to play for!

Culchie11 is still setting the pace but none of the top 10 can be ruled out. At the bottom Ziggy is still firmly rooted to last place, nearly thirty points behind second last noeldebrun. There's a welcome move away from the rear for Sideline Kick while whoever the magic players were last week for FullBack and AFS, they've certainly done the trick. They were in joint 17th and 16th respectively last week but are now locked together on jointh ninth.
And RedHandFan has managed to reverse his slide of recent week, going back up two places. The same can't go for ONeill unfortunately, who has managed to be incredibly consistnet, sliding four places each week for the last three weeks.

1: Culchie11 (no change)
2: Dundrumite (+1)
3: RedAndGreenSniper (+2)
4: KIDDO (+2)
5: Youbetterbelieveit (-3)
6: GoatsDoShave (-2)
7: DownFanatic (+1)
8: FermGael (-1)
=9: FullBack (+8)
=9: AFS (+7)
11: Orchard Exile (-1)
12: OneForTheRoad (+1)
=13: Stiffler (-4)
=13: BigFrank (+4)
15: ONeill (-4)
16: T Fearon (-4)
17: Mayo4Sam (-4)
=18: BenDover (+2)
=18: Doogie Browser (-5)
20: RedHandFan (+2)
21: Norf Tyrone (-2)
22: OffTheLaces (-1)
23: Maguire01 (+1)
24: Caid (+1)
25: Aontroim (-2)
26: Maco (+2)
27: OurNailLoney (-1)
28: SidelineKick (+6)
29: OmaghGael (no change)
30: Joxer (+1)
31: Abble (-4)
32: LFDown1 (-3)
33: CornO2 (-1)
34: Noeldebrun (-2)
35: Ziggysego (no change).
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

SidelineKick

;D badly needed points! One place behind ONL but i think in real terms there's quite a few points in it!  Will be happy to avoid bottom 2 or 3. Ziggy, you are looking good for that wooden spoon!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

ziggysego

What you trying to say full back? I like propping you all up. A good strong foundation for all you to build your success on.
Testing Accessibility

FermGael

does this competition end with this weekends games or will the League finals for each division be included as well??
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Maguire01

Quote from: FermGael on March 31, 2009, 12:46:24 PM
does this competition end with this weekends games or will the League finals for each division be included as well??
I'd assume it's a fight to the death!

culchie11

I was going to ask same question fermgael, thats why i packed my team full of monaghan, down and antrim players!!
;)
heres hoping they can all make finals!!

RedandGreenSniper

Gaelic Life just confirmed the comp runs all the way to league finals. Thought I'd another great week with Fermanagh keeping a clean sheet but none of Gallagher, Goan or McDermott played, wtf is O'Rouke thinking!?

Culchie's looking like he'll be hard caught! I need Stephen O'Neill back badly!

omagh_gael

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 31, 2009, 02:31:40 PM
Gaelic Life just confirmed the comp runs all the way to league finals. Thought I'd another great week with Fermanagh keeping a clean sheet but none of Gallagher, Goan or McDermott played, wtf is O'Rouke thinking!?

Culchie's looking like he'll be hard caught! I need Stephen O'Neill back badly!

God you're some mayo fan sniper!! Looking stevie back to rattle up a big score on Easter Sunday against ye's to help out your fantasy team lol suppose thats the dilema of an all ulster fantasy league!!

RedandGreenSniper

Mayo winning 0-19 to 3-9 with Stevie scoring 2-7 and Davey Harte the other 1-2 will do just nicely!

culchie11

I was hoping stevie would be back too sniper!!
i've heard of playing a 2-man full forward line, but not in fantasy football!!

>:(

omagh_gael

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 31, 2009, 03:35:35 PM
Mayo winning 0-19 to 3-9 with Stevie scoring 2-7 and Davey Harte the other 1-2 will do just nicely!

Stranger things have happened!  ;D