full back

Anyone see this show last night?
Could see myself trying most things apart from the dog
Was brutal to watch where the dogs were being farmed

Orior

Anyone ever tried to boil an ocean?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

under the bar

Have done many times.   Elephant bultong is a dried beef jerky v populat in South Africa.    Having been around asia I've eaten most other animals that ae edible as well.  A healthy dog isn't going to do you much harm compared to a battery chicken that's been raised in a cage and fed chemicals & antibiotics.

ludermor

when i was in vietnam we were sitting eating our meal in one restaurant. You could see out the back there was cages of dogs stacked all along the wall, i don't think they were intended as pets.
Food was good though

mannix

I realise some say they did or would just to get a reaction but its really depraved in my mind. I seen a thing where they skinned dogs alive, i have not been right since. Its a nightmare death for any creature to suffer and the people doing the killing should be skinned alive to show the pain to them. f**kers.

ludermor

full back

Would eat lobster no bother

I am not squeamish in the least but if I knew it was dog on the plate I dont think I could bring myself to do it. Would say the reason for this is that I would perceive a dog to be a pet rather than a meal

new devil

If anyone ever had a dog as a pet they couldn't possibly eat one.. sure it becomes like part of your family

illdecide

you hoors are making me hungry...i could eat a horse right now :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Mayo4Sam

People have lambs as pets and still i presume majority have no problem tucking into lamb chops
Just because we have dogs as pets doesn't mean every nation in the world does

have had guinea pig, just sliced down the belly and grilled, tasted like brown turkey meat
cows heart is very tasty
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

under the bar

I draw the line at Larks tongues tho.  The were very popular in Singapore with most restaurants offering them.  Breeding 50 birds just to rip their tongues out whilst still alive for a fancy starter is just too cruel & wasteful.  Similarly shark-fin soup.

mannix

lark tongue?
in vietnam they hang dogs till nearly dead and then throw them into boiling water.

someone once said "you can tell a lot about a nation by the way they treat their animals". savages

Treasurer

I know you can argue that dogs are no different from the other animals we eat, but they had me near tears last night.

full back

What about the monkeys........even the boys eating them couldnt look at the face as it reminds them of a child  :o
Mind you, they fairly enjoyed sucking the brains from them
Anyone taste monkey brain or anything similar before?