Cliftonville Official " bottled" by Linfield/IFA thug last night

Started by T Fearon, January 14, 2009, 09:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

It now transpires that Cliftonville players (including the manager's son) were attacked as they made their way to their cars after the game by stick wielding Linfield/IFA thugs >:(

This is outrageous. This shithole should be razed to the ground rather than redeveloped

dublinfella

Quote from: T Fearon on January 15, 2009, 08:58:30 AM
It now transpires that Cliftonville players (including the manager's son) were attacked as they made their way to their cars after the game by stick wielding Linfield/IFA thugs >:(

This is outrageous. This shithole should be razed to the ground rather than redeveloped

Again, what is the link between some scamps who follow Linfield misbehaving and you talking about "IFA Thugs"?

I have never seen you refer to "Cliftonville/IFA thugs". Why not?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: dublinfella on January 15, 2009, 09:54:05 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 14, 2009, 04:39:27 PM

4 years - and it's had it's fair share of trouble

For example?

FFS
even I can rem the news on a couple of them
scum rovers v linfield (/ifa)
and derry city v linfield , linield v derry city
::)

but soccer and setanta cup has NEVER had any trouble
::) :D

dublinfella

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 15, 2009, 09:57:28 AM

For example?

FFS

Shamrock Rovers have never qualified for the Setanta Cup. I call bullshit.

What trouble between Linfield and Derry?

dublinfella

Quote from: AFS on January 15, 2009, 10:21:03 AM

For example?

Do I not recall something about an official copmplaint from St Pats about the Indo reporting of that incident, where it turns out the guy was blind drunk and fell over?

T Fearon

Dublinfella, you are obviously unaware of the inextricable links between Linfield and the IFA which sees Linfield get huge subventions from the IFA to fail to keep their stadium in an adequate state of repair, who fail to attract any sanctions for their misbehaving fans, not having to play at Solitude for thirty odd years even though it was Linfield/IFa hoodlums who caused the trouble in the first place, being allowed to operate a blatantly sectarian recruitment policy for decades, etc etc.

Also Belfast Celtic were forced out of the Irish League at the end of the 1940s due to a vicious attack on their players after a game at Windsor Park. Tuesday night is evidence that we have not moved on one iota and Linfield will escape punishment from their IFA allies

dublinfella

Quote from: T Fearon on January 15, 2009, 10:28:57 AM
Dublinfella, you are obviously unaware of the inextricable links between Linfield and the IFA which sees Linfield get huge subventions from the IFA to fail to keep their stadium in an adequate state of repair, who fail to attract any sanctions for their misbehaving fans, not having to play at Solitude for thirty odd years even though it was Linfield/IFa hoodlums who caused the trouble in the first place, being allowed to operate a blatantly sectarian recruitment policy for decades, etc etc.

Also Belfast Celtic were forced out of the Irish League at the end of the 1940s due to a vicious attack on their players after a game at Windsor Park. Tuesday night is evidence that we have not moved on one iota and Linfield will escape punishment from their IFA allies

I am fully aware of all that, but calling them "Linfield/IFA" thugs has eerie resonances of DUP'ers talking about "SF/IRA". Linfield fans acting the bollix is one thing, your attempts to somehow link them to IFA officials and policy is simply infantile. And entirely inconsistant as you don't seem to be anything like as troubled when the violence comes from nationalist fans.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: dublinfella on January 15, 2009, 10:24:46 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 15, 2009, 09:57:28 AM

For example?

FFS

Shamrock Rovers have never qualified for the Setanta Cup. I call bullshit.

What trouble between Linfield and Derry?
if it wasnt rovers - i cant rem who the dublin club were involved then but there has been trouble

it speaks volumes that you cant 'remember' the violence after at least two derry v linfield games and I think there were problems with derry and glentoran

however the violence is not consigned alone to the six counties
there has been dublin clubs that have had bee involved

plus you have the domestic season violence to think about also

if you 'cant remember'  ::)
google and check it out
see past those blinkers you have

also you might try to understand the link between ifa and linfield and that not because I used to kinda half like glentoran

dublinfella

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 15, 2009, 10:55:19 AM

if it wasnt rovers - i cant rem who the dublin club were involved then but there has been trouble

it speaks volumes that you cant 'remember' the violence after at least two derry v linfield games and I think there were problems with derry and glentoran

however the violence is not consigned alone to the six counties
there has been dublin clubs that have had bee involved

plus you have the domestic season violence to think about also

if you 'cant remember'  ::)
google and check it out
see past those blinkers you have

also you might try to understand the link between ifa and linfield and that not because I used to kinda half like glentoran

So you admit you were talking rubbish when you tried to claim Rovers and Linfield had trouble at a game that was never played?

You can't actually pinpoint any trouble between Linfield and Derry (A Linfield bus was attacked on the outskirts of County Derry for the record)

So now we are onto 'domestic season violence'. I wait with baited breath for actual examples.

Tired cliches and stereotypes LB.

I know full well what Linfield are and are not. I'm calling Fearon on his hysterical tone over the incident and asking why he only seems to be bothered when its der hun misbehaving.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: dublinfella on January 15, 2009, 11:01:44 AMTired cliches and stereotypes

that's an awful harsh thing to say about all your posts on here.

I can see why people ignore you on here now.

And for that reason ............  I'm out

Main Street

Quote from: dublinfella on January 15, 2009, 11:01:44 AM
[
You can't actually pinpoint any trouble between Linfield and Derry (A Linfield bus was attacked on the outskirts of County Derry for the record)

So now we are onto 'domestic season violence'. I wait with baited breath for actual examples.

Tired cliches and stereotypes LB.

I know full well what Linfield are and are not. I'm calling Fearon on his hysterical tone over the incident and asking why he only seems to be bothered when its der hun misbehaving.

A football fan would have to have their head in a cesspit not to hear of the violence at Derry/Linfield games.
The incidents at this game were well publicised
http://www.derryjournal.com/journal/Linfield-yobs-spark-anger.4569533.jp