Half Ton Son

Started by C_Berg_316, January 13, 2009, 01:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_Berg_316

Quote from: The Iceman on January 13, 2009, 03:50:36 PM
I'm not defending America because I live here but you can't blame society nor can you judge America or Americans by what you see on TV.
Ireland isn't all Blarney stones, guinness and red haired lovelys river dancing down the street - but that is what the world is told.
Have some friggin kop on and blame the mother here and the lad himself

I didnt read one post where Society/America/Americans were blamed!!!!!!
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

The Iceman

What are you talking about - your opening post hinted at it.
Also theskull brought it up
Quote from: theskull1 on January 13, 2009, 02:12:34 PM
The mother to blame 99%. The son of course is completely fucked up because his upbringing. HTF can someone do that to their child? Completely fcuked up society? Thankyou Jesus, thankyou Jesus, thankyou Jesus

Anyways  - people should go out and see more of the world  - you'll find its basically the same everywhere you go - there are assholes everywhere.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

C_Berg_316

yeah my post mentioned but in my opinion i didnt blame that!

thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

ludermor

Quote from: The Iceman on January 13, 2009, 04:02:13 PM
What are you talking about - your opening post hinted at it.
Also theskull brought it up
Quote from: theskull1 on January 13, 2009, 02:12:34 PM
The mother to blame 99%. The son of course is completely fucked up because his upbringing. HTF can someone do that to their child? Completely fcuked up society? Thankyou Jesus, thankyou Jesus, thankyou Jesus

Anyways  - people should go out and see more of the world  - you'll find its basically the same everywhere you go - there are assholes everywhere.

Aint that the good truth

muppet

When I saw the title of this thread for some reason I thought Half Ton Son was a chinese meal.  ???
MWWSI 2017

Maguire01

The mother should have been locked up for cruelty, if not stupidity - neither of them seemed that sharp. Surely that is just child abuse? (I know he's 19, but he has been overfed for years.)
Just don't give him the food - it's not as if he could have done anything about it.

screenmachine

The big lad was spoilt rotten, plain and simple, 57 stone is a whole lot of burgers and very little exercise.  I have to admit that I was finding it hard not to laugh at some stages during the show due to the ludicrous actions of the mother and some of the outbursts of the spoilt rotund character.  One of these said moments had to be when Billy was returning from the hospital for the first and premature time, made it five steps, near collapsed and eventually gets his ass on a seat, only to proclaim to the mother that he had shit himself!  WTF!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

theskull1

Quote from: hardstation on January 13, 2009, 10:52:41 PM
Quite unfair, screenexile. We have all been caught short. The poor fella didn't have an alleyway in Letterkenny to go into.

Were you up the bank with a battle a bo with mackers and aidso at the time?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

billy the kid

Quote from: The Iceman on January 13, 2009, 03:50:36 PM
I'm not defending America because I live here but you can't blame society nor can you judge America or Americans by what you see on TV.
Ireland isn't all Blarney stones, guinness and red haired lovelys river dancing down the street - but that is what the world is told.
Have some friggin kop on and blame the mother here and the lad himself

Ireland is like that - If your off your head on acid.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

full back

Quote from: screenmachine on January 13, 2009, 10:41:49 PM
One of these said moments had to be when Billy was returning from the hospital for the first and premature time, made it five steps, near collapsed and eventually gets his ass on a seat, only to proclaim to the mother that he had shit himself!  WTF!

That was one laugh out loud moment if I ever seen one
He couldnt walk & could hardly talk, but he was able to mutter those immortal words  :D

comethekingdom

Seen this show just there now! f**king unbelievable! The mother herself could do with a bit of slimming down. She is definetly to blame for the whole thing but there's more to the whole thing than obesity. She needs major help with her head. The end of the programme, where the mother and son split up and decide to live apart is very positive as she has an obviously bad influence on him.