Armagh & Tyrone dominance in Ulster (Sunday Times article)

Started by bennydorano, January 11, 2009, 07:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Great article in today's Sunday Times by Michael Foley regarding Armagh & Tyrone's dominance of Ulster this past 10 years.  Excellent reading if someone could post it.

BallyhaiseMan

Armagh and Tyrone have definetely dominated Ulster since Gaelic Football began in 2002.

bigfrank

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on January 11, 2009, 07:13:30 PM
Armagh and Tyrone have definetely dominated Ulster since Gaelic Football began in 2002.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious!Stevie wonder would have seen that :P :P :-*

ziggysego

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on January 11, 2009, 07:13:30 PM

Nah, since 1995. Well there was a small blip in 1997-1998  ;)
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Quote from: bennydorano on January 11, 2009, 07:09:51 PM
Great article in today's Sunday Times by Michael Foley regarding Armagh & Tyrone's dominance of Ulster this past 10 years.  Excellent reading if someone could post it.

Did you think it was that great? Found it boring and extremely predictable. Below the usual standard. Could've been written 5 years ago.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BallyhaiseMan

cant find it on the times website.
would like to read it if anyone can post it.

bennydorano

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2009, 07:25:01 PM

Did you think it was that great? Found it boring and extremely predictable. Below the usual standard. Could've been written 5 years ago.
Thoroughly enjoyed the article. Would have been a bit cheeky writing about a decade of dominance only 5 years into said decade. ;)

Rossfan

How many of the seven Ulsters would the Armagh lads swap for a second All Ireland ??? ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

I asked a question. Do I have to have a point?
If you meant what's your pint now that would be different........ black porter'll do grand. :)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The GAA

5 Sams

What's great about it??  :'( :-\ ;)
The Aristocrat Years

bennydorano

illdecide

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 11, 2009, 09:15:14 PM

O yes i just remembered you guys have won 5 so you are a great bunch
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

haveaharp

Quote from: illdecide on January 13, 2009, 12:39:47 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on January 11, 2009, 09:15:14 PM

O yes i just remembered you guys have won 5 so you are a great bunch

I did well in my ancient history exam too. Tyrone will catch and pass Down on the AI stakes before Down have another Ulster title.