Addiction?

Started by longrunsthefox, January 09, 2009, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

I signed on to this carryon today just to talk about Everton with Mr Bojangles but now I seem to be hooked. Can this be addictive and if so is their help available?   

bigfrank

12 posts u have,hardly addicted just yet?? :P :PBut yes there are loads of threads that u end up gettin involved in lol:)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Thought the foxes were Leicester City?
Tbc....

bigfrank

Shrek

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 09, 2009, 03:51:15 PM
A mate of mine is trying to sign up to the gaaboard but for some reason he cant.  He processes a username and then a message pops up saying something along the lines of thanks for applying, your application will be reviewed.  i remeber when i signed up it was just a metter or filling in a few details and username and away you go.  Has it all chnaged now?  Do the mods have to verify your username before you can start posting?  My mate has sent them several emails regarding the matter but so far no reply.

Anyone know what the craic is with signing up nowadays?

yeah, the mods need to review it these days, could take about a week  ???

longrunsthefox

It was a big moment in my life when the acceptance came through. I was thoroughly vetted and two men called to my house and asked a lot of personal questions. It was a bit off-putting but I put up with it as I have little to hide. I just want to make more friends... :-*

Our Nail Loney

So whose alter ego is longrunsthefox then?

Mayo4Sam

Probably O'Neill#s, hes had lots
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

longrunsthefox

Well put Nail but I am not a regular poster as you may be suggesting but have looked in  a  few times and jumped at the Everton thread and now seem to be out of control....    :-[

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 09, 2009, 04:26:05 PM
It was a big moment in my life when the acceptance came through. I was thoroughly vetted and two men called to my house and asked a lot of personal questions. It was a bit off-putting but I put up with it as I have little to hide. I just want to make more friends... :-*

You're an Everton fan.... gonna be difficult for you.
Testing Accessibility

supersarsfields

Was there not someone before, a few years ago with a similar name. Think he was a Tyrone lad. 

longrunsthefox

supersarsfield-do youse all know each other or why do you feel the need to know who I am? 8)

maggie

Then there was that lol-er.
Man was he annoying.
I use the board as an excuse not to do work/or go to the gym (and occasionally read statements/comments on here and pass them off as my own.)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2009, 01:04:46 AM
Maggie, the lack of drink is getting to you.
What is the problem?
Who is the lol-er?

With the mention of aliases i remembered that d'bag that said lol lol ha ha after each post.
And noticed that he seemed to have vanished.
Its not getting to me- i have decided to detox until 2moro nite.