Irish Open in Louth.

Started by corn02, January 09, 2009, 10:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Anyone know when tickets go on sale? Looking a few for the aul fella.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

magickingdom

Quote from: corn02 on January 09, 2009, 10:00:50 AM

they'll be no problem getting tickets, went to the last 2 in adare and even tho there was 25-30k there a day there was no problem getting in. its a fantastic day out and anyone with the slightest interest in golf should go. even tho i'm sorry its gone from adare its good to see it on a links course which is where it should always be played imo. anyway enjoy the day if you go with the aul fella and bring a folding chair with the sunscreen and binoculars ;D

corn02

Quote from: magickingdom on January 09, 2009, 08:20:59 PM

they'll be no problem getting tickets, went to the last 2 in adare and even tho there was 25-30k there a day there was no problem getting in. its a fantastic day out and anyone with the slightest interest in golf should go. even tho i'm sorry its gone from adare its good to see it on a links course which is where it should always be played imo. anyway enjoy the day if you go with the aul fella and bring a folding chair with the sunscreen and binoculars ;D

Cheers Magic, only 20 minutes down the road. He is golf mad, but he hasn;t been an event. He played the K Club the week before the Ryder Cup so he will enjoy it. Myself as well, great way to pass a lazy afternoon is too stick on the golf.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on January 10, 2009, 01:04:03 AM
Quote from: magickingdom on January 09, 2009, 08:20:59 PM

Cheers Magic, only 20 minutes down the road. He is golf mad, but he hasn;t been an event. He played the K Club the week before the Ryder Cup so he will enjoy it. Myself as well, great way to pass a lazy afternoon is too stick on the golf.

Great day out corn you'll enjoy it,I have been to the tournaments in Mt Juillet and I went to the European open in the K club last year
You'll Never Walk Alone.