Started by clarshack, January 09, 2009, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

A wee bit like the Moy and Armagh! ;)

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 09, 2009, 02:45:05 PM
Twas indeed!

But I shifted the majority of the blame on to himself with the massive head  :D

Ah yes, indeed. That blew out of proportion fast.

Final Whistle

Quote from: amigo on January 09, 2009, 04:32:08 PM
A wee bit like the Moy and Armagh! ;)

no amigo, not again.

Ok, coalisland is a club, brackaville is a club.
Moy is a club but armagh is a ...........(deep breath) county.

If you had of said collegeland, port mor, killyman, eglish, dungannon, grange, clonmore,maghery it would have worked.

armagh however is a county! ::)

wrecked_em

Quote from: orangeman on January 09, 2009, 10:36:10 AM
Apparently a few young lads just made it up and it spread like wildfire.

like lourdes or knock

ziggysego

Have you seen her? Is she a looker? Must get myself over there, with my best glad rags on.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

I've heard it's a sign of good luck to see two Everton fans together, such is the rarity.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 11, 2009, 12:04:59 PM
Seems crowds are still gathering outside this house every night.
I was talking to a man from Brackaville in his mid 50s yesterday and he told he remembers this woman people are saying has been dashing across the road. He told me when she died she lay behind the door of the house for 4-5 days before a homehelp found her. Is ironic now all the people that are going to the house now to see her... 

That would be a good story apart from the fact that she had long since left the house and was residing in a home when she died!

Doire abú

Coalisland will do youse rightly.

That or New Mills.  :P

tyroneboi

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 11, 2009, 04:23:31 PM
Boi... Did you know her... this fellow did. Then again it mightn't be her at all...  

She definitely died in a nursing home in Roughan. Its all been blown way out of proportion the whole thing. I see there is a video on the Guardian website about it as well.

under the bar

Well you are more likely to see a ghost round coalisland than a man working...or a fianna player with a county medal!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Never trust 'the man'.

He once told me to give chocolate to a mentally deficient dog I had. I did and the mutt ran around in circles for a minute and sprinted off into the distance, never to be seen again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

leenie

"It looks an old woman with a white dress and a long white cape down her back," said 17-year-old Ryan Bell who claims to have seen the ghost at least six times.

its the feckin banshee!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SidelineKick

Quote from: leenie on January 13, 2009, 01:21:37 AM
"It looks an old woman with a white dress and a long white cape down her back," said 17-year-old Ryan Bell who claims to have seen the ghost at least six times.

its the feckin banshee!

Maybe it was an old woman with a white dress and long white cape down her back.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

T Fearon

That description fits Bronagh O'Neill, wife of the bold Shane. She walks the hills in the dead of night, wailing for her first love, a man with a full head of hair from the Washing Bay who emigrated to Maghery in 1989, never to return! :D