Ogra Sinn Fein and their Commemoration at Narrow Water

Started by DownFanatic, January 08, 2009, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Does anyone think these hoods young aspiring politicians have a valid reason for visiting narrow water?

Does anyone actually believe the reasons they might give?

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

SidelineKick

Quote from: Puckoon on January 12, 2009, 10:19:24 PM
Does anyone think these hoods young aspiring politicians have a valid reason for visiting narrow water?

Does anyone actually believe the reasons they might give?

Probably not, but any republican interested in recent history would probably want to see where one of the IRA's most successful attacks took place.

Didn't a British general or something comment on the precision of the tactics used by the IRA in that attack more or less saying they admired them? (the tactics that is)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

his holiness nb

Out of curiousity, does anyone believe that MylesnaG was brought up catholic and is a nationalist and ex GAA member?

Honest question now, just wondering as his views and opinions are vastly different to those of most nationalists, but thats not to say he isnt, we dont all share the same views after all.

What do ye think?
Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 13, 2009, 01:30:33 PM
Out of curiousity, does anyone believe that MylesnaG was brought up catholic and is a nationalist and ex GAA member?

Honest question now, just wondering as his views and opinions are vastly different to those of most nationalists, but thats not to say he isnt, we dont all share the same views after all.

What do ye think?
I dont think it matters, it doesnt to me , and I certainly dont care what creed, colour, disposition or race he is!
the problem is that there is seemingly a lack of knowledge/understanding - that all his opinions are formulated after reading press or listening to media reports. I dont think he's taking the p**s, but it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that he is. (I believe mnag is a 'he')

Myles Na G.

What do ye think?
Would you like me to forward you a copy of my baptismal certificate?  :)
Apologies for not conforming to your stereotype of what a nationalist should think / believe. The bad news for you is that I know many people from a Catholic background whose political views make me sound like Gerry Adams. (one or two are relatives, I have to admit  :-[)

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 13, 2009, 04:41:59 PM

What do ye think?
I dont think it matters, it doesnt to me , and I certainly dont care what creed, colour, disposition or race he is!
the problem is that there is seemingly a lack of knowledge/understanding - that all his opinions are formulated after reading press or listening to media reports. I dont think he's taking the p**s, but it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that he is. (I believe mnag is a 'he')
Good man yourself. Knew there was a wee bit of good sense in there somewhere.  ;)

pintsofguinness

What do ye think?
Yes of course and dublinfella is a GAA man and I'm Tom Jones!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

What do ye think?
I think a snowball would have more chance in hell than MylesnaG being of the persuasion he would have us believe.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

his holiness nb

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 13, 2009, 08:31:15 PM

What do ye think?
Apologies for not conforming to your stereotype of what a nationalist should think / believe. The bad news for you is that I know many people from a Catholic background whose political views make me sound like Gerry Adams. (one or two are relatives, I have to admit  :-[)

I dont have stereotypes of what nationalists should think, I merely pointed out that your views were not common in most of the nationalists I've come accross. I even made the point that I am not doubting you stating that we dont all share the same views.
My question was do OTHERS believe you, not me.
Ask me holy bollix

carribbear

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 13, 2009, 10:28:53 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 13, 2009, 08:31:15 PM

What do ye think?

I dont have stereotypes of what nationalists should think, I merely pointed out that your views were not common in most of the nationalists I've come accross. I even made the point that I am not doubting you stating that we dont all share the same views.
My question was do OTHERS believe you, not me.

I think I spotted that particular rat a long time ago.
If he's a nationalist then I'm Boy George.

Myles Na G.

I can see a musical theme developing here. Can I be Lionel Ritchie??  8)

carribbear

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 14, 2009, 07:27:05 AM
I can see a musical theme developing here. Can I be Lionel Ritchie??  8)

Marti Pellow or erm....David Sneddon.  Good solid lads from your neck of the woods.

Gaffer

What do ye think?

Its quite obvious he wasn't brought up a Catholic
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Gaffer on January 14, 2009, 07:54:21 PM

What do ye think?

Its quite obvious he wasn't brought up a Catholic
Why is it quite obvious?