Is there a thread missing?

Started by RedandGreenSniper, January 07, 2009, 09:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

What did screen say that was so bad??

wherefromreferee?

Haven't been on since I left my comment yesterday.  Can't believe the thread has gone.  Was quicker than young fella girl crisis or SoN returning to the tyrone set up.

Screen mentioned trimming the curls
In your Endo!

Our Nail Loney

It must have been worse than that, I cannot see why anyone would complain about that sure there was a metrosexual thread about all that sort of stuff and it stayed on...

ONeill

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 07, 2009, 11:24:01 PM
Was away at the girlfriends house there, only back to see the thread is gone! I was looking forward to a good laugh, f**k sake.

Who complained then??

Oneill?? Probably because it didn't have a poem in it and wasn't sophisticated enough?

Only seeing this now. You can be sure young man that I have never reported any poster/complained for anything nor will I ever. Keep up the DCI stuff though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

The shite talk started early this afternoon and it was worst than anything that was in the previous edition. I didn't like much of was what was in before, but I just ignored it. The stuff today made me angry.
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

Quote from: ziggysego on January 10, 2009, 07:53:27 PM
The shite talk started early this afternoon and it was worst than anything that was in the previous edition. I didn't like much of was what was in before, but I just ignored it. The stuff today made me angry.

A fearsome prospect. Internet is serious business.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ludermor

Why are so many so determined to piss off the mods?

Our Nail Loney

I think some people have been trying to see how far they can go before getting disciplined, doire has deffo discovered this!!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: ludermor on January 10, 2009, 08:39:02 PM
Why are so many so determined to piss off the mods?

keep them on their toes