Author Topic: The official Everton FC Supporters thread  (Read 194729 times)

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
Re: The official Everton FC Supporters thread
« Reply #1890 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:05 PM »
10 wins. Thats more than
Liverpool
Tottenham
Man city
Chelsea....
With this squad.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 13, 2021, 01:16:26 AM »
10 wins. Thats more than
Liverpool
Tottenham
Man city
Chelsea....
With this squad.

Itís amazing what a world class manager can do.

Mr. Nakata

• View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 13, 2021, 02:02:26 PM »
Enjoyed the game last night. Keane and Iwobi both superb and 90 minutes for Digne will help him get his sharpness back. Villa game on Sunday is looking very unlikely to proceed...which is disappointing.

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 13, 2021, 03:05:40 PM »
playing with no striker but winning 2-1
great management

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 13, 2021, 03:07:59 PM »
Interesting seeing Digne out on the wing. I was wondering how they would accomodate him and Godfrey who's getting rave reviews.

Where was Richarlison? He wasn't playing was he?

Allan coming back will be a huge plus. DCL too obviously. Allan, IMO, the best bit of transfer business.

Mr. Nakata

• View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 13, 2021, 05:30:25 PM »
Richarlison has an injury...came on for the last 15 minutes. Looks out of condition to me. Must have wintered well in Toxteth. Should hopefully have DCL back for the cup game against Sheff Wed and Allan at the end of the month, all going well. What vexes me is how we look a real decent outfit against all the teams that play ball, yet we look utter shite against a team that parks the bus against us. The West Ham defeat on New Year's Day a case in point. I was angry for a week after that game. I suppose we just need a few more creative players. Top 6 has to be the aim this season. 

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 24, 2021, 11:44:38 PM »
Comfortable win, into the next round. James Rodriguez different class and a new record holder, thierry small; youngest ever player at 16 years and 176 days  8)
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: February 06, 2021, 11:25:11 PM »
Great point, good to fight back from losing twice and always good to get a last minute equaliser 😎
nil satis nisi optimum

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: February 07, 2021, 12:28:23 AM »
2 points dropped in the title race

United are so poor at the back and it was only Everton's poor defensive work that allowed the first two goals.

reillycavan

• View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: February 07, 2021, 12:57:57 AM »

United are so poor at the back and it was only Everton's poor defensive work that allowed the first two goals.

I though everton won the league they were celebrating so much at final whistle.  ;D ;D ;D    Should have beaten a average man utd team.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: February 07, 2021, 01:55:25 AM »

I though everton won the league they were celebrating so much at final whistle.  ;D ;D ;D    Should have beaten a average man utd team.

Don't forget there were mock ups of calvert-lewin with the trophy made in September.

reillycavan

• View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: February 07, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

Don't forget there were mock ups of calvert-lewin with the trophy made in September.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr. Nakata

• View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: February 07, 2021, 04:18:29 PM »
Great fighting spirit from the toffees last night, after a shocking first half. So yellow, crab passing and always going back instead of trying to expose slab head and lindelof who are both shite and there to be attacked with pace. Always lovely scoring a big goal with the last kick of the game...a very satisfactory point secured. Some really big games coming up in the next few weeks including City and Liverpool, but the game against Fulham at Goodson is the one that could cause the most pain...given previous inexplicable defeats to the hammers and barcodes.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: February 07, 2021, 05:48:43 PM »
Mf not tough enough is bottom line. Newcastle stuck the boot in and it worked. Some gifted ball players in there but without Allan not enough steel. Davies actually doing pretty well. For me Gomes, gylfi and Rodriguez definitely all canít play at once and tbh ideally two of them max should be there. Work rate just isnít good enough nor either tackling ability or desire.

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: February 10, 2021, 11:03:02 PM »
What a match, not good for the heart watching it though. The old Everton definitely would've lost that game. Great fighting spirit to see it out.
nil satis nisi optimum