iphone applications

Started by imtommygunn, January 04, 2009, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2012, 04:16:38 PM
Given a choice - right or left? I keep going right

You need to get further away from Tyrone's Own.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on January 25, 2012, 04:15:44 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2012, 04:09:18 PM
Can't hit 100,000 for love nor money  :-[

My five year old can get 500,000  :P

Must be all that tv I let her watch in her room helps her.

My 5-yr old can hit 850'000. What about that, Minder?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on January 25, 2012, 09:04:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 25, 2012, 04:15:44 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2012, 04:09:18 PM
Can't hit 100,000 for love nor money  :-[

My five year old can get 500,000  :P

Must be all that tv I let her watch in her room helps her.

My 5-yr old can hit 850'000. What about that, Minder?

Leave it with me.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Cant beat 104,000. The fella is an awful **** for zigging when he should be zagging.

Carmen Stateside

Tried it last night and it lasted about 3 mins! Lucky the iPad wasn't smashed!

Harold Disgracey

Got over 500,000 on the iPhone, about 70,000 on the iPad. Much easier on the phone.

Don Johnson

iPhone noob here. Just got one yesterday upgraded from a BB Bold.

I have downloaded a whole ween of apps there from this thread, all good stuff, holding off on the FM app, I know it would take over.

What I was wondering was, when you are finished with an app do you have to hit exit or just press the wee home button at the bottom of your iPhone?

Reason I ask is I have been hitting the home button for every one but now I am thinking are they all running in the background continuously draining my battery?

On my BB if you just went back to the main screen 9 times out of 10 the app was still running and the battery lost power very quickly.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 26, 2012, 10:59:08 AM
iPhone noob here. Just got one yesterday upgraded from a BB Bold.

I have downloaded a whole ween of apps there from this thread, all good stuff, holding off on the FM app, I know it would take over.

What I was wondering was, when you are finished with an app do you have to hit exit or just press the wee home button at the bottom of your iPhone?

Reason I ask is I have been hitting the home button for every one but now I am thinking are they all running in the background continuously draining my battery?

On my BB if you just went back to the main screen 9 times out of 10 the app was still running and the battery lost power very quickly.

If you double click on the home button you will see four icons highlighted at the bottom of the screen.  Touch and hold one of the icons until they wobble and minus signs appear.  You can then click on each one you want to close.  You can scroll from the right to see all the apps that are currently running on your phone.

Just_Browsing

New High score on Temple Run - 1, 330, 455  :)

Have any of the rest of you unlocked any off the other characters?  I have unlocked 4 but I actually dont think there is any difference in performance they give you.  Increasing the Power Ups has a great effect on you scoring especially when you get the magnet Triple scoring.

Don Johnson

El Cuervo, thank you. Had about forty apps running there.

Puckoon

Quote from: Just_Browsing on January 26, 2012, 12:32:18 PM
New High score on Temple Run - 1, 330, 455  :)

Have any of the rest of you unlocked any off the other characters?  I have unlocked 4 but I actually dont think there is any difference in performance they give you.  Increasing the Power Ups has a great effect on you scoring especially when you get the magnet Triple scoring.

I just figured out these extras last night and got up over 400,000. The auld arms were starting to cramp so I called it a night.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Don Johnson

Have downloaded the Luminosity brain training app and paid for the years subscription it's really good, some of the games are very frustrating though.