Eurodisney

Started by Minder, January 02, 2009, 10:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southoftheborder

wos at disney there on tuesday, unreal place, illuminations at nite fantastic, really really cold, def dress well now!!!

ziggysego

I won a competition on the BBC in 1995. It was for a trip on the Eurostar to Disneyland Paris and be the first person on Space Mountain. What a magical few days that was.

The Hotel I stayed in was Newport Bay (if memory serves me correctly). Wrote on many rides and loved them all.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2009, 03:34:45 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 05, 2009, 03:33:19 PM
I won a competition on the BBC in 1995. It was for a trip on the Eurostar to Disneyland Paris and be the first person on Space Mountain. What a magical few days that was.

The Hotel I stayed in was Newport Bay (if memory serves me correctly). Wrote on many rides and loved them all.
What the f**k did you do that for? "Ziggy woz ere 95".

Feck off, only got two hours sleep last night  :D Rod on many rides.

There was no Ziggy pre 1998...
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Hound

Jaysus, maybe I'm too used to being ripped off, but I didnt find any of the food or clothes outlets in Eurodisney or Disney Village any dearer than similar restaurants/shops in Dublin or Paris.

I've been twice, both off season in March, and thanks to the easypass system, there are only 3 or 4 rides in the park where I queued for more than 15 minutes, most were 5 min or less. Good idea to get there early though.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ziggysego on January 05, 2009, 03:33:19 PM

Tony mustn't have been entering competetions in 1995  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

What time do the parks open, our hotel is 1km from the resort so is handy.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Shortso79

Minder / Illdecide

How did yous get on ?

Heading there in a few weeks

illdecide

Quote from: Shortso79 on September 08, 2009, 09:23:48 PM
Minder / Illdecide

How did yous get on ?

Yes, very good. The rides were class and just brought the kid back out of me, i loved the rides more than the kids did. We stayed in the Sykia Lodge (i know thats not the real spelling) but it was right at the resort so no Taxi's. The food is wild expensive so we as noted b4 at breakfast time filled the backpacks with Crossants, rolls and choc chip rolls which done lunch and then had a meal that evening. We also used the swimming pool everynight for an hour which the kids loved too...so all in all it was a worth while trip and I'd go back again in a year or two...

On a negative point we flew with them tramps Ryanair from Dublin to some airport in the asshole of nowhere and it cost us 90 Euros there and 90 back to the resort plus the 90 min journey, so if you can fly into Paris main airport (Charles de Gall) i know thats not how u spell that either but couldn't be bothered looking it up it would save you a lot of hassle.

Enjoy your trip
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Madge

Quote from: illdecide on September 08, 2009, 10:42:31 PM
Quote from: Shortso79 on September 08, 2009, 09:23:48 PM
Minder / Illdecide

How did yous get on ?

Yes, very good. The rides were class and just brought the kid back out of me, i loved the rides more than the kids did. We stayed in the Sykia Lodge (i know thats not the real spelling) but it was right at the resort so no Taxi's. The food is wild expensive so we as noted b4 at breakfast time filled the backpacks with Crossants, rolls and choc chip rolls which done lunch and then had a meal that evening. We also used the swimming pool everynight for an hour which the kids loved too...so all in all it was a worth while trip and I'd go back again in a year or two...

On a negative point we flew with them tramps Ryanair from Dublin to some airport in the asshole of nowhere and it cost us 90 Euros there and 90 back to the resort plus the 90 min journey, so if you can fly into Paris main airport (Charles de Gall) i know thats not how u spell that either but couldn't be bothered looking it up it would save you a lot of hassle.

Enjoy your trip

Beauvais Airport?? Theres a cheap shuttle thing you can get, if you book in advance you get it particularly cheap.

illdecide

Yes Madge that was the wan ;)..F**king hate them Ryanair bastids
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Frankie Boyle once said that Ryanair are doing a flight from London to New York City. However it true Ryanair, it lands slightly outside NYC...... Dublin!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Shortso79

Shortso79

Quote from: ziggysego on September 08, 2009, 11:04:45 PM
Frankie Boyle once said that Ryanair are doing a flight from London to New York City. However it true Ryanair, it lands slightly outside NYC...... Dublin!  :D

Classic