Dublin v Tyrone BOYCOTT

Started by Tankie, December 31, 2008, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

I know this thread is a bit wasted on this board as there is only about 4 Dublin fans (and hhn of course who lives in Meath but has links to Dublin  ;)  )  that post on this board BUT I know about 32 - 38 people from the club and just friends that would normally go to the game planning on not going to the game as they are just sick of the way the GAA treat Dublin fans.

I'm fairly shocked by the number that plan on not going to the game and we now want to spread the world to Dublin fans and if the Nordies want to come out in solidarity to boycott this money grabbing game by the GAA.

Spread the word.....Support the Boycott
Grand Slam Saturday!

INDIANA

Sizeable number from mine not going either. None of my friends are going. Its no big deal they'll still fill the ground.
I'll get my hat and coat now as we can expect the inevitable stream of vitriol from our country brethern.

imtommygunn

Quoteas they are just sick of the way the GAA treat Dublin fans.

This is not a stirring post but what exactly is the problem?

stiffler

Why is there only a few dubs on here?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

INDIANA

BallyhaiseMan

quit spamming the board with threads about your fuckin Dublin GAA team.
The vast majority of us dont care.

Buttofthehill

See where yis are coming from but, if nothing else, is it not a good opportunity for kids from schools/clubs to experience a (relatively) big match involving Dublin?

pintsofguinness

The Dubs are getting as bad as the greedy players association, think they're bigger than the GAA.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

screenexile

Ok how is it possible that Dubs fans get treated worse than anyone else... ye're the only team guaranteed a game on your own patch for pretty much every Leinster match (I know ye had to go to Longford the other year it must've near killed ye) and they are guaranteed more tickets than any other team how exactly are they not beiing treated fairly?!

pintsofguinness

Weren't they crying last year they wanted a stand alone fixture and when they got it they were crying it was a week later than they expected.  They kick up if they've to travel anywhere for a championship game, now they crying because they've to play in Croke park? (that's right isn't it? because I got sick of the tyrone v dublin thread)
I'm sick of their moaning and yapping, if they werent such a pack of pricks it would be funny. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrone Dreamer

Its hard to know if they're trying to be funny with talk of a boycott becasue the match has been moved 2 mile down the road but I actually they're being serious. Some of them even have their tickets already paid for through Parnell Pass.

TacadoirArdMhacha

There's already a thread for issues regarding this match which this thread should be merged with.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tankie

This thread should not be discussing the issues. its about support for the boycott. all the crap being talked here should be posted in the other threat. Indiana i think is the only one who has talked about the boycott!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hardy

The jackeens have taken over from Cork - indignation is the standard reaction to everything now.

ziggysego

I'll supports yas. So are we avoiding the live tv coverage to and all the newspapers that cover the game?
Testing Accessibility