The Official TV Thread

Started by Norf Tyrone, December 28, 2008, 10:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2009, 10:04:53 PM
Ross Kemp On Gangs on Sky One now. Based in Liverpool.

Some tough lads on this...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Half Ton man on Channel 4...

All I can say is  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

TV is so crap these days

Currently going through my dvd collection, am going through my Curb Your Enthusiasm box set again watching at least two episodes a night, currently in series three episode two and loving it...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 12, 2009, 10:53:43 PM
TV is so crap these days

Currently going through my dvd collection, am going through my Curb Your Enthusiasm box set again watching at least two episodes a night, currently in series three episode two and loving it...
I need the missus to stop recording so much stuff on sky+ so I can start my West Wing box set. Seven series of that plus a new 24! I don't have time for tv and the family. One of them will have to go :)

longball

Does anybody watch any of the following:
Entourage
Everybody hates Chris
King of Queens
Two and a half men
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Minder

Quote from: longball on February 27, 2009, 09:35:34 AM
Does anybody watch any of the following:
Entourage
Everybody hates Chris
King of Queens
Two and a half men

Great show, sixth series is being shown in the summer i think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyrone86

I've got plenty of good recommendations of different series to catch up on from different threads thread including The Wire, Mad Men, Criminal Minds, The Shield, Dexter, Deadwood - any other good stuff I've missed?

mountainboii

Quote from: tyrone86 on May 25, 2009, 09:44:21 PM
I've got plenty of good recommendations of different series to catch up on from different threads thread including The Wire, Mad Men, Criminal Minds, The Shield, Dexter, Deadwood - any other good stuff I've missed?

New series of House is taking Lost's slot on Sky on Sunday nights. Its well worth getting into if you don't watch it already.

blewuporstuffed

i like House aswell, think his oneliners are class, the woman hates it but, thinks hes a p***k, but sure thats the point!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Santino

Only started watchin Two and a Half Men recently and have to say its a top notch sitcom. Always expected it to be a very middle of the road US sitcom ala Everybody loves Raymond but its got a lot of subtle adult humour and makes no apologies for being a v chauvanistic male-driven show.
One of the highest rated shows in the states and always on Comedy Central so give it a go!