Guinness
1 (8.3%)
Magners
1 (8.3%)
All four mixed in a bucket
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

pintsofguinness

I'm f**king starving now, thinking about turkey.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on December 24, 2008, 10:47:59 PM
Is it just me or have a lot of the board's fathers fucked off?

Nope

still here
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

longball

back from 9 o'clock mass, great mass- lights out choir singing really got me in the christmas mood- turkey toasties are being eaten and the wine is opened. soon be time to put on die hard 1 and in bed for bout 2 bells.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: hardstation on December 24, 2008, 10:47:59 PM
Is it just me or have a lot of the board's fathers fucked off?

fecked off for a couple of pints at 10, back in there at 11.00. Child is only 1 and a 1/2 so she could be up anytime so thats why a sensible night.

will make up for it during the day tomorrow though
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tony Baloney

You complete bastards, I'm dying for a good slab of turkey now. Looking forward to the feed tomorrow but all the missus' family is going to the mother in laws for the last time and last time that happened two years ago it was about half three before I got a bite! There'll be about a dozen adults and 8 children under 4 so I'll have to beat a hasty retreat after dinner!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2008, 11:52:35 PM
You complete b**tards, I'm dying for a good slab of turkey now. Looking forward to the feed tomorrow but all the missus' family is going to the mother in laws for the last time and last time that happened two years ago it was about half three before I got a bite! There'll be about a dozen adults and 8 children under 4 so I'll have to beat a hasty retreat after dinner!
Half 3 isn't bad, dinner in my mother's is at 2 (I'll be there at 12! eating). 
I dont like the dozen adults and 8 children under 4 bit though, sounds like a nightmare. 

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 24, 2008, 11:56:13 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2008, 11:52:35 PM
You complete b**tards, I'm dying for a good slab of turkey now. Looking forward to the feed tomorrow but all the missus' family is going to the mother in laws for the last time and last time that happened two years ago it was about half three before I got a bite! There'll be about a dozen adults and 8 children under 4 so I'll have to beat a hasty retreat after dinner!
Half 3 isn't bad, dinner in my mother's is at 2 (I'll be there at 12! eating). 
I dont like the dozen adults and 8 children under 4 bit though, sounds like a nightmare. 

Frig we'd rarely get a feed before 4. Have tea and a few buns and that up in Granny's after mass so we're usually happy enough. Do many of yis head out Christmas night? Haven't meself this past few years.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tony Baloney

Half three is grand if you're geared up for eating at half three but it was supposed to be ready for half one and I then had to sit and eat a f**king melon starter instead of just getting the full works in front of me pronto!

There are so many brats about the place now that this is the last year everyone is going to her auld pair. We'll have our first ever Christmas at home next year if I have my way.

The Watcher Pat

the watcher Pat has got all his presents and is signing off...No Socks or boxerd...lol

Have about 3 Henley tops......and aftershave and Wine!!

Im going to make a song up

"3 henley top aftershave and wine......The watcher pat's drinking Buckfast Tonic wine!!!! lol
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

tyrone86

Pints of Brown were just ok, had to start the half uns early. As it transpired, not the worse choice, since it's to beat another rattle apres mass tomorrow.

JimStynes

Happy christmas everyone. Strange christmas for me but one i will definately remember. Me and the girlfriend finshed off a 6 day motor bike tour of the central highlands of vietnam on the 24th so decided to treat ourselves and book into a 4 star hotel in Hoi An. The hotel is unreal but waking up this morning and not having any presents to open and having no christmas dinner to look forward with the family was a wee bit sad. However having seen the poverty and seen alot of orphans that are running about in Cambodia and Vietnam i can now appreciate how lucky we are in Ireland.

Anyway we are just going to head somewhere and get a nice feed (hopefully not rice or noddles) then go get ourselves a few tailored made clothes from the local tailors here in Hoi An (4 shirts, a coat and suit for $200 not bad at all) and then go to a bar somewhere to have a few drinks and thats christmas finished for another year.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: JimStynes on December 25, 2008, 05:02:38 AM
Happy christmas everyone. Strange christmas for me but one i will definately remember. Me and the girlfriend finshed off a 6 day motor bike tour of the central highlands of vietnam on the 24th so decided to treat ourselves and book into a 4 star hotel in Hoi An. The hotel is unreal but waking up this morning and not having any presents to open and having no christmas dinner to look forward with the family was a wee bit sad. However having seen the poverty and seen alot of orphans that are running about in Cambodia and Vietnam i can now appreciate how lucky we are in Ireland.

Anyway we are just going to head somewhere and get a nice feed (hopefully not rice or noddles) then go get ourselves a few tailored made clothes from the local tailors here in Hoi An (4 shirts, a coat and suit for $200 not bad at all) and then go to a bar somewhere to have a few drinks and thats christmas finished for another year.

Christmas just like any holiday doesn't matter where you are, it's who you are with.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014