Hanging with Hector and Aidan O' Brien

Started by the Deel Rover, December 23, 2008, 10:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Any of ye see the 1 hour special last night where hector went with Aidan O' Briens horses to the Breeders Cup in the Us this year
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Homer

Enjoyed the show. Thought AOB came across well, a true professional, although at times he looked like he just wanted to run away from Hector.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2008, 10:50:21 AM
Enjoyed the show. Thought AOB came across well, a true professional, although at times he looked like he just wanted to run away from Hector.
Wouldn't you!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2008, 10:50:21 AM

:D :D was thinking that myself homer especially when he was in America
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

gerrykeegan

Really enjoyed it. I have become bored with Hector recently, but the show was well made. Loved seen O'Brien taking control of the horse who got a bit upset. He was in like a flash, real hands on.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Abble

excellent viewing all the same.....i dont think we'll get as much insight into the life/work of a top trainer like that there last night....no doubt hector is a spanner, but he loves the horse game too.

Shamrock Shore

If I had my way I would get rid of the 'with' in the show title.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Hector Oh FcukAgain! has somewhat outlasted his usefulness, and is more likely to repel than attract the viewer at this stage.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mickey Linden

Will this be repeated lads? Forgot all about it!

the Deel Rover

have any of the lads in the us ever gone to a breeders cup ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Hardy

Once again, Meath apologises to the rest of the country for Hector. We can only offer in our defence that apart from himself and the Duke of Wellington (and - OK - yours truly) we haven't inflicted that many indefensible poltroons on the world, compared to a lot of places.

pintsofguinness

Anytime I've seen Hector he's just come across as an idiot.
Is that what we're suppose to be laughing at?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 23, 2008, 02:17:42 PM
Anytime I've seen Hector he's just come across as an idiot.
Is that what we're suppose to be laughing at?

i wouldn't find him funny pog. Don't think last nights show was meant to be funny anyway just an small insight into Aidan O' Brien and the team around him
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Homer

Quote from: Hardy on December 23, 2008, 02:15:59 PM
Once again, Meath apologises to the rest of the country for Hector. We can only offer in our defence that apart from himself and the Duke of Wellington (and - OK - yours truly) we haven't inflicted that many indefensible poltroons on the world, compared to a lot of places.

I demand Pierce Brosnan be included in this.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2008, 02:31:05 PM
Quote from: Hardy on December 23, 2008, 02:15:59 PM

I demand Pierce Brosnan be included in this.

and Liam Hayes and sometimes tommy tiernan
Crossmolina Deel Rovers