Urgent help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nintendo DS

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, December 18, 2008, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Whats the average price of a Nintendo DS these days?

Any of you good people know where is the cheapest place to get them in Belshaft or Derry? ;)
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on December 18, 2008, 04:45:28 PM
If not going online Argos is hard to beat.

But do Argos not have a no returns policy on electricial products?
Tbc....

Minder

GDA. I was looking the other day and Argos is as cheap as seems to be about,the ds on its own is about £97
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

GDA
I went into the Richmond today and got one for £127 +  2 brain games + accessory pack.

I was around most of Derry (Argos inc) and it seemed the best package. It's in the game shop beside Burger King as you go into the Richmond, opposite Argos.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Maguire01

Argos by far the cheapest, but yes, they have a no returns policy (unless it's faulty). Got one this evening for a present, but could only get the turquoise - they're very low on stock in all stores and online as far as i can see.

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Bud Wiser

Unless you have the money of one Sean Fitzpatrick from Anglo Irish Bank I suggest you Google "Nintendo DS Faulty Hinge" and get a specific guarantee from wherever you buy it.

And when it is repaired it breaks again.

They are like the Massey Ferguson I was looking for, you can get a good one or a bad one but remember, you can't get under a Nintendo DS with a spanner.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

youbetterbelieveit

Smyths on the strand road, Derry, had a deal going  - a DS,with Accessories pack and a brain training game, for £112. Though it was a great deal myself.

Bud Wiser

Brain Training !!  Who needs that on here??

Speaking of Brains, why not just call in Tony Fearon and he will get us all one?

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Thanks lads.
Bud I've a DS for over a year and never any bother with it.
Tbc....