This is a farewell kiss, you dog!

Started by Harold Disgracey, December 15, 2008, 01:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 15, 2008, 08:00:50 PM
To be fair the first one was a great throw and Bush did well to get out of the way.

Yeah I didnt give him credit for the first throw.. It would have put Dubbyas lights out.
Wonder who the Iraqi guy beside him was waving at on the second attempt!

orangeman

Seen on the news where thousands of Iragis have taken to the streets looking for your man's release from prison.

He's a national hero and is being put up for election.

ONeill

Feck it, I'm hurling my shoe at Baker Bradley at the McKenna Cup press night.

Egyptian offers daughter to Iraqi shoe-thrower

An Egyptian man said Wednesday he was offering his 20-year-old daughter in marriage to Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi, who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush in Baghdad Sunday,

The daughter, Amal Saad Gumaa, said she agreed with the idea. "This is something that would honour me. I would like to live in Iraq, especially if I were attached to this hero," she told Reuters by telephone.

Her father, Saad Gumaa, said he had called Dergham, Zaidi's brother, to tell him of the offer. "I find nothing more valuable than my daughter to offer to him, and I am prepared to provide her with everything needed for marriage," he added.

Zaidi's gesture has struck a chord across the Arab world, where President Bush is widely despised for invading Iraq in 2003 and for his support for Israel.

Amal is a student in the media faculty at Minya University in central Egypt.

Zaidi's response to the proposal was not immediately clear.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Hardy

Puckoon

Youd probably have taken the (cheap brand) UGGs offa your millie and thrown them. Being a spide and all.

You paid way to much for those brogues and you are getting good mileage outta them.