Mens Suits??

Started by Bomber, December 04, 2008, 05:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber

I am thinking of buying a new suit as I have a few weddingd coming up over xmas.
Any one got any ideas where I could get a good deal??? Is BOGARTS in Belfast any good??
I always see them advertising half price or 2 for 1 deals bu what would the quality of suit be like??

armaghniac

You have to suit yourself!!

And get me a coat when you are at it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

GalwayBayBoy

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Bomber on December 04, 2008, 05:22:12 PM
I am thinking of buying a new suit as I have a few weddingd coming up over xmas.
Any one got any ideas where I could get a good deal??? Is BOGARTS in Belfast any good??
I always see them advertising half price or 2 for 1 deals bu what would the quality of suit be like??
Bogarts is worth a punt as it is locally owned and stocks plenty of suits to suit any pocket. If you go to next or burton you'll just have a choice of next or burton suits! Bogarts is good for a hatchin, matchin and dispatchin overcoat in the sales too.

Maguire01

Got the 2 for 1in Bogarts a few months ago myself. Suits wearing ok to date.

Bomber

Do bogarts do all the top brands like remus etc??
Maguire01 how much did you pay then for both suits.
I am after a navy 1 myself

Yes I Would

Bogart is spot on.
If your in Newry, Call in . Ask for Dessie. Tell him Yes I Would sent you. He will keep you right. ;)

Bomber

You hardly have any contacts in the Belfast store?
Can see my going to Newry... Esp the crowds about it at min with shopping ;)

Yes I Would

In Belfast Ask for Sean. Newry family business, they are.
Just tell him you are a pal of Yes I Would.

T O Hare

The outlet in Banbridge has the best selection for suits sbout, great quality at great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

StGallsGAA

Bogart is owned by John Keenan.  I used to work for him!  An absolute gentleman and probably the best salesman in the world.  I've seen men come into the shop for a tie and come out with 2 suits 3 shirts and a coat as well!   You will get a super deal with John and his customer service is 2nd to none. 

Why people give their money to high street giants with no appreciation of your business is beyond me.  They just suck all the money out of the local community to london or wherever.  Support your local retailers guys. 

The Gs Man

Read the thread title and immediately burst into a Shania Twain song.
Keep 'er lit

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: The Gs Man on December 05, 2008, 09:20:22 AM
Read the thread title and immediately burst into a Shania Twain song.

Totally crazy
In your Endo!

corn02

Quote from: T O Hare on December 05, 2008, 01:38:39 AM
The outlet in Banbridge has the best selection for suits sbout, great quality at great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading this evening in hunt of a suit, where you shop and what moolah woolah we talking?

under the bar

QuoteRead the thread title and immediately burst into a Shania Twain song.

If I'm thinking of the same song are the lyrics not "men's shirts....shorts skirts"?