gaaboard.com @ Facebook

Started by ziggysego, December 01, 2008, 01:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Lecale2

I just had a look there. What do you on it thats difference from this Board? Why do you need to know everybodies names Ziggy? MI5 agent?

Santino

Is there no rival bebo gaaboard group?

Bud Wiser

I'm warning ye now, have nothing to do with this Face Book thing,  this is ,to the GAA Discussion Board what the GPA is to the GAA.
Old friends will be looked after, after it has been set up and executive adminstration done without a word of connsultation with the men on the ground.
Will Ziggy be paid, or is Leenie going to drive him around the country in an E Class while I am stuck on me Massey?
Name the members now, thats what I say.
Will they try and take advertising from our board away? (Our advertising is done the old way by kind of mention just in passing like Copper Face Jacks, or best place to eat topics)

They're probably over there now in their suits on their face book stools sitting talking about us and how they will represent us from their new found elite club.

Stick together and remember our founder members who sat in that hotel twenty years ago, sonny, bottlethrower, Tony Fearon, Magpie Seanie, Biffo, Bord-na-Mona and Az to name just a few.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

gerry

ziggy whats the story with this, your not fullfilling your duties on here.  BTW you have only your self to blame as you have two girls helping you
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on September 24, 2009, 11:18:21 PM
ziggy whats the story with this, your not fullfilling your duties on here.  BTW you have only your self to blame as you have two girls helping you

Which is why I got a professional journalist in. He ain't pulling his weigh either.

*Sighs* I'll get it back up and running for the NHL and NFL.
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on September 24, 2009, 11:34:02 PM

Which is why I got a professional journalist in. He ain't pulling his weigh either.

not good enough, i would sack them all
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Might just do that. I'll see if they'll pull their socks up between now and January.
Testing Accessibility

Rois

I'd even join up now Ziggy!

(maybe)

maggie

Quote from: gerry on September 24, 2009, 11:36:06 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 24, 2009, 11:34:02 PM

not good enough, i would sack them all

Just cause u wanna steal our jobs

The Real Laoislad

Some quare looking hoors on it too!  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 25, 2009, 10:37:57 PM

I dont know who half the people are!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 25, 2009, 10:39:29 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 25, 2009, 10:37:57 PM

Agreed!

I'm defiantly the best looking  8)
Though I wouldn't throw maggie or lennie outta the bed for farting!
You'll Never Walk Alone.