try this one......

Started by milltown row, November 27, 2008, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie Boy

Ha ha ha. Buddy knows me alright.
Cant do them slanty words but:
Mega stud. Loves partying and chatting up the birds after a beer or 5! Total hotty who is ripped like a Greek GOD!

What's ripped???
LOL. HA HA!

pintsofguinness

What sort of shite is this?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

milltown row

it's a bitta craic. though two girls in work did it and it managed to know where they worked an who they worked with, strange, would try it once. maybe costs a quid, great idea, money spinner

Bomber

Do ya realise where he's getting info from milltown?

tyrone exile

Freaked me out, was able to tell me my date of birth, who i played for and who i was going out with, i reckon he gets the info of bebo/facebook/myspace
and if you dont have them its jus general comments.
think it costs 2 quid, was well worth it for the laugh

Bomber

Quote from: tyrone exile on November 27, 2008, 09:58:43 PM
Freaked me out, was able to tell me my date of birth, who i played for and who i was going out with, i reckon he gets the info of bebo/facebook/myspace
and if you dont have them its jus general comments.
think it costs 2 quid, was well worth it for the laugh

He has to be getting it from this I think. For two pound all he has to do is take a look at your info on your profile and photos and a quick glance at comments. Id say he has made some money from it! Bit of craic and a laugh from it if nothing else!

Frankie Boy

I'm going to text him and say "Stop bebo stalking you big weirdo". That would be wile funny.
LOL. HA HA!

milltown row

Quote from: Bomber on November 27, 2008, 09:56:04 PM

google your name and see what gomes up. takes seconds. he gets get back in mins  no harm and a give me a chance to get one of the girls to do the www.trackmypartner.com

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: milltown row on November 27, 2008, 10:04:45 PM
Quote from: Bomber on November 27, 2008, 09:56:04 PM

google your name and see what gomes up. takes seconds. he gets get back in mins  no harm and a give me a chance to get one of the girls to do the www.trackmypartner.com

I think milltown row is getting a cut out of this......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

milltown row

not a penny lads, wish i'd have thought of something as clever and easy as this

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyrone exile

To be fair you couldnt really make a living from it, as many people wouldnt waste the money (like alot of use stingy feckers on here) :P
none the less it is handy money! me thinks we shoul have a look at him on bebo.........

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Frankie Boy on November 27, 2008, 10:04:26 PM
I'm going to text him and say "Stop bebo stalking you big weirdo". That would be wile funny.

Or, this is the police, and we've been watching you stalk Bebo, Myspace,  and facebook... ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Frankie Boy

Ha ha. Yeah, that would be a good one too.
LOL. HA HA!

Kerry Mike

Here's another one

http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br

JUST INSERT YOUR FIRST NAME AND YOUR LAST NAME INTO THE FIRST TWO BOXES AND THEN  CLICK ON "VISUALISE".....
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football