Yes
44 (71%)
No
18 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 28, 2008, 11:10:06 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on November 28, 2008, 02:58:18 AM
What are symptoms of shingles? How long does shingles last?

Before a rash is visible, the patient may notice several days to a week of burning pain and sensitive skin. Before the rash is visible, it may be difficult to determine the cause of the often severe pain. Shingles start as small blisters on a red base, with new blisters continuing to form for three to five days. The blisters follow the path of individual nerves that comes out of the spinal cord (called a dermatomal pattern). The entire path of the nerve may be involved or there may be areas with blisters and areas without blisters. Generally, only one nerve level is involved. In a rare case, more than one nerve will be involved. Eventually, the blisters pop, and the area starts to ooze. The affected areas will then crust over and heal. The whole process may take three to four weeks from start to finish. On occasion, the pain will be present but the blisters may never appear. This can be a very confusing cause of local pain.

So after a few sessions I guess she made them clear up, probably a visit once a week for two or three weeks after the symptoms were about hence the miracle of healing ::)

You can do as many  ::) ::) ::) ::) as you like..I believe she helped me and I would go again if it happened to me,I don't se the harm in having some sort of faith or belief in these things

The harm is believe this bullshit and you have people going to faith healers to cure cancer and other serious conditions . This nonsense is a throw back to the dark ages and does more harm than good .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 28, 2008, 11:15:35 AM
Quote from: Yes I Would on November 27, 2008, 11:09:24 PM
Sprained ankle manys a time and phoned a lady in South Armagh.
Next day swelling does be well down and much easier to walk on, so for me there seems to be some merit in it.

Must be the same woman i went to, Wrecked my ankle on the friday night, couldnt even touch the ground with it, tooke down to see her, had a cup of tea, she done what she had to do, and i was fit to hobble out of her house, the next morning, the swelling was well down, i was back doing light jogging wed evening,

But i do beleive that it is a case of you have to believe that it will work

Wow a cured ankle in a week. What a miracle  ::) . For the love of god a week would be the average turn around for nasty ankle sprain .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

5 Sams

Apparently an oul boy beside us at home has the cure for piles.....christ knows what that is :o
The Aristocrat Years

Gnevin

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 28, 2008, 11:27:25 AM
Apparently an oul boy beside us at home has the cure for piles.....christ knows what that is :o
No doubt it has something to do with talking out his arse.

The Real Laoislad

Good man Gnevin it only took you 3 edits  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Chrisowc

My witch doctor swears by them.  So they must work.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 28, 2008, 11:38:23 AM

Are you going to try ruin this thread now by talking shite?  Run along now and talk about your soccer team.

p.s your missing a full stop.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on November 28, 2008, 11:53:05 AM

Are you going to try ruin this thread now by talking shite?  Run along now and talk about your soccer team.

:D Good man Gnevin those knickers must be hurting you,you have them in such a twist.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

I think you two need to either have a good riding match or kill each other.................

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 28, 2008, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 28, 2008, 11:53:05 AM

:D Good man Gnevin those knickers must be hurting you,you have them in such a twist.

OK so the answer is ruin yet other thread.   ::)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on November 28, 2008, 12:10:18 PM
I think you two need to either have a good riding match or kill each other.................

Maybe there is a a faith healer that can help.... :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 28, 2008, 12:13:24 PM
Quote from: full back on November 28, 2008, 12:10:18 PM

Maybe there is a a faith healer that can help.... :)

I see what you done there LL, well done :D

Onion Bag

Quote from: Gnevin on November 28, 2008, 11:25:14 AM
Next day swelling does be well down and much easier to walk on, so for me there seems to be some merit in it.

Must be the same woman i went to, Wrecked my ankle on the friday night, couldnt even touch the ground with it, tooke down to see her, had a cup of tea, she done what she had to do, and i was fit to hobble out of her house, the next morning, the swelling was well down, i was back doing light jogging wed evening,

Wow a cured ankle in a week. What a miracle  ::) . For the love of god a week would be the average turn around for nasty ankle sprain .

f**k yous must have short weeks, i done it on a Friday night, and was jogging on it on a wednesday,

im telling you it worked, i couldnt touch my foot on the ground going into her house and was able to put some weight on it leaving.

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Gnevin

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 28, 2008, 12:38:27 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 28, 2008, 11:25:14 AM

f**k yous must have short weeks, i done it on a Friday night, and was jogging on it on a wednesday,

im telling you it worked, i couldnt touch my foot on the ground going into her house and was able to put some weight on it leaving.

You said light jogging. So  I gave two extra days for the full miracle .

Onion Bag

The miracle was me able to put weight on it leaving her house,

Gnevin, as i said you have to believe in it, as the thread is titled, you obviosly dont, but i definetly felt a difference after seeing the woman. but its fair enough if you dont, i respect that
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!