Hardstation

Started by Bud Wiser, November 23, 2008, 02:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Yes, its getting boring now. I'm gonna listen to see if there is anything more interesting in the otrher threads.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

leenie

don't know why ye are worried about him sure he has some posters going to bed to dream about him!  ;)

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

saffron sam2

Hopefully this is the last one. Seems a wee bit more upbeat, but still mentally disturbed.

Friday 5th December - Day Penultimate

There is light at the end of the tunnel. The burglar who was shining the torch has been lifted and is hopefully getting a good kicking from the CRJ. My time is all but up. Tomorrow I will be a free man. I can leave my bedroom. I can walk down the street with my head held high. I will know that the people pointing and sneering are not pointing and sneering at me. I may not be able to see what they are pointing or sneering at, but I am safe in the knowledge that it isn't me.

My late granny used to say when she was making the scones "it never rains, but it pours!" I never knew what she was talking about and if I had had my hurl handy, well you can guess the rest. But now I think I know what she meant. It's going to pour tomorrow. From midnight tonight it's going to pish down like it has never pished before. It's going to rain so much that the Broadway underpass will be flooded again. Why might you ask? Because hardstation is back tomorrow. And not only that, he's off to the King's Hall to see the Pogues. I can't wait for either.

I have really missed you all comrades. I salute all of you who went on strike when I was banned. I know how hard it is not to read or post on the board and I can forgive those of you who had a sneaky look or two, but it must have taken a helluva lot of willpower for all my close friends on the board to stick to the boycott and not post on gaaboard. It must have been especially hard for my friend ziggy. Over ten thousand posts before the ban and with his birthday last week, but he steadfastly refused to post whilst I was banned. Not only that but he was the chief organiser of the boycott, ensuring that as many people as possible knew of my plight and could register their disgust at mod1's antics through not posting. I salute you ziggy, you are a true friend. I salute you too, drici. After having taken a bullet for you last time, I know you have gladly and willingly laid down your gaaboard life for me. To all the others who boycotted (far too many to mention by name) I salute you all.

I have been trying to guess what has been discussed in my absence and look forward to rejoining debates. So much seems to have happened during my incarceration that the gaaboard needs to hear my opinion on. Is the Baker the right man for the job? Will Cross beat Ballinderry/ Did Jane Adams and Rossa get their due recognition? Which of the WAGs on I'm A Celebrity would I tank? Should the singular version of WAGs not be WOG or even just W or G and so on. But I have decided on my first post when I come back. I am going to start a thread called "Songs with the word 'sepia' in their lyrics". I love the word sepia, it describes my mood very well. I have two songs on the list already. I can't wait.

And yet, and yet, there is still doubt in my mind. Can tomorrow really go as well as I dream? I am worried that mod1 has yet more cruel twists to inflict on me. Surely he can't hurt me anymore than when he said "Come back to me again with that attitude and I'll ban you for a month" But my attitude can't change. It is part of what makes me such a well-liked poster. Still I'm well over my time now. Got banned on November 4th and tomorrow is the 6th. Just realised that. Surely that is draconian. And yet, and yet, until I get my first post over me I will have that wee bit of nervousness.

Pogues tomorrow night and what should be a great one has been tarnished somewhat. I once said something about a former Antrim hurling great on this board. It wasn't very nice. Him and his mates are also going to the Pogues. I hope he doesn't recognise me. I know what will happen. He will steal my hurl, whack me over the head and say "Take that you wee b**tard". It was a joke Joe honest, just a joke, not particularly funny, but a joke nonetheless. I would have said the same about you even if you had been good. I don't want to get blood on my shiners
(sic - I think he meant shiny) or have to buy a new pair of twicers.

And so I will sign off. The rays of sunlight that descend on my room from behind Divis Mountain have a more permanent look to them. The day seems to be warming up. Hell, even the sun appears to be smiling. Roll on tomorrow.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

the green man

What's the terms of the parole?

ziggysego

The world's delighted with your early release Hardstation

Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

full back

How the fcuk did you get out early?
Was it the nail file?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Fáilte arais arís, agus na bí ag magadh faoina Gaeilgeorí arís eile!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

5/2 that you will be banned again within 3 months
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: hardstation on December 05, 2008, 04:02:31 PM
No, I fecking ate that. The hoors covered it in brown sauce so even I couldn't see it.

That wasnt brown sauce :-[

theskull1

Welcome back HS

What about the oul bangle?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Failte air ais a charaid :)

ONeill

Phew! Those trips to Magheraberry were tearing the arse out of the pocket money.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Dont you mean tearing the pocket money out of your arse?

Welcome back hardstation.