Started by FermPundit, November 21, 2008, 09:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Watched it last night.. I'm gonna try to stay with it for the season.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

nrico2006

Its hardly the same old shite every year - sure CSI is the same veery week is it not?  Someone is killed and the CSI Super Team get their wee kits out and solve the crime.

Never watched it last night but had watched the 1st 20 minutes on the Redemption disc and it looks good.  Made the mistake of watching Season 6 on Sky and it was not the same, so going to just hold out for the DVDs. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fun Bobby

Jacks back,

Great couple of episodes last nite, plots and sub plots, who is good and who is bad, one thing is for certain, once that clocks ticks to 58mins your sure chaos is about to happen. 

Nice to see he's got rid of that lunch box, still has a sore wrist though, ( fecking Chinese )

new devil

Got season 1-6 as a xmas present watched season 1 and thought it was brilliant..not as good as prison break but noting ever will  :'(

the colonel

new devil wash your mouth out

thought it was good last nite and it has me quite confused already as to what is going on. the presidents son, was that the fella who was helping his druggiw mate out in redemption. was expecting to see john voight last nite, but im sure he's on the way
the difference between success and failure is energy

new devil

Tony Baloney

Quote from: new devil on January 13, 2009, 08:14:09 PM
Why  ??? ???
It's not even a patch on 24. Heard a conversation the other day about who'd win a scrap between Jack and James Bond. My money would be on Jack knocking the pish out of him. You don't see Bauer sitting feeling sorry for himself in the Italian Lakes after a torture session.

the colonel

Quote from: new devil on January 13, 2009, 10:41:49 AM
Got season 1-6 as a xmas present watched season 1 and thought it was brilliant..not as good as prison break but noting ever will   :'(
the difference between success and failure is energy

clarshack

enjoyed it last night but going by previews i thought tony was going to be the main bad guy this season. am also looking forward to seeing jon voight.

clarshack

dubakus been captured - now its jumas turn. double header next week with jon voight making an appearance. great stuff!

screenexile

Anyone watch the Double Header from the US the other night? Great stuff! Finally 24 back to its best this is as good as it's been since the first series. Can't wait for next week now!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on March 04, 2009, 12:27:03 PM
Anyone watch the Double Header from the US the other night? Great stuff! Finally 24 back to its best this is as good as it's been since the first series. Can't wait for next week now!
We get the double header this week I think. Has been a really good "day" so far after a disappointing day 6. Jack shows what can be achieved in a day if you get up early and work hard :)

clarshack

rumours in the last day or so that 24 will end as a series when Day 8 finishes. has anyone else here been watching Day 8 so far? Imo I dont think its been that good. Enjoyed Day 7 a lot more.