Derry City F.C. - v - Bomhemian F.C. - Sunday RDS

Started by marty88, November 20, 2008, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty88

Anyone else going? Should be an epic game, two excellent sides with a lot of history.

Fancy Derry to do the business :)

Tickets available on the day.
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

Gnevin

Quote from: marty88 on November 20, 2008, 02:06:46 PM
Anyone else going? Should be an epic game, two excellent sides with a lot of history.

DamnI just bought tickets to watch paint dry to cure my insomnia this would of done the trick in half the time .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

marty88

Quote from: Gnevin on November 20, 2008, 02:18:52 PM

DamnI just bought tickets to watch paint dry to cure my insomnia this would of done the trick in half the time .

Granted its not as fun as watching Dublin throw away a 10 point lead or watching them bottle it yet again, but its still good entertainment.

The last FAI cup final that Derry was involved in was excellent and the most exciting game of football I've seen since Mna Utd 4 - Real Madrid 3.
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

dublinfella

Why bother posting that?  ???

Rav67

I was at the St. Pat's cup final 2 years ago as well, unbelievable entertainment and great atmosphere among the City fans.  I take it that its been shown on rte?  Any chance you could watch it online from "across the wah-ter" or would it only be available to those in Ireland?

The Real Laoislad

Or you could just watch Ireland play rugby,sends me to sleep all the time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 08:13:31 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 20, 2008, 02:27:14 PM
Soccer.... it's called soccer.

Its actually called Association Football

Had at arguement with one of the presenters from Quizmania the other day.
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

I'm not the biggest Derry fan in the world but would go to the odd game and am disappointed I'm missing this.

Should be a decent game and a great atmosphere. The 2006 match was possibly the most bizarre game I've ever seen in my life. 3 comebacks and a winner in some of the worst conditions I've ever seen.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 08:11:58 PM

sure you will be in the pub watching your British soccer teams so no need for you to worry about this game  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

dublinfella

Quote from: Tankie on November 21, 2008, 02:05:47 AM

sure you will be in the pub watching your British soccer teams so no need for you to worry about this game  ;)

Well Derry City are playing.....

The Real Laoislad

What age are you? Or what mental age have you?
I don't watch matches in pubs btw I prefer to watch them in my own home or go to them which I also do regularly
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 11:33:17 AM

What age are you? Or what mental age have you?
I don't watch matches in pubs btw I prefer to watch them in my own home or go to them which I also do regularly

Ohh yeah you head over to Britain to watch your soccer...
Grand Slam Saturday!

downredblack

Who were Drogheda playing last Friday night ? heard there was killings up and down the road outside the ground after it .Didn't here anything on the news though .