All Ireland Club Hurling Championship

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 20, 2008, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Well done Middletown! Armagh hurling is on the way up.

Midman

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 23, 2012, 11:07:27 PM
Well done Middletown! Armagh hurling is on the way up.
+1 
great display , hopefully we can go on and win it,will be tough and mount leinster rangers should start as favourites

Midman

Good luck to Middletown Na Fianna in the intermediate club final today. bring it home lads!!!

Rossfan

Great win for Coolderry .
Offaly hurling hasn't quite gone away y'know.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

glens73

Loughgiel v Coolderry in the hurling final

AQMP

Big big win for Loughgiel against Na Piarsaigh after extra time.  Antrim hurling hasn't gone away you know!!

Gabriel_Hurl

How many points did Watson end up with for Loughgiel?

Blowitupref

Great to see Antrim v Offaly pairing in the final i think we all seen enough of Kilkenny,Galway sides dominating.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

AZOffaly

From an Offaly point of view it's great to see another club coming along instead of Birr. Birr were fantastic reps for the county, but the more clubs at that level the better for all of us.

Aerlik

Well done them Sham boyos.  Great result.  Supported you in '83 and will be shouting for you again in the final.  It will be on live over here too, I believe. 

There'll be a few of the 'Hallions to the west who will be rightly pissed off. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

norabeag

Great result for Loughgiel. Here's hoping for a big Paddy's day  :)

Tony Baloney

Middletown beat by 2 points. Good effort - thought they would win it.

Seamroga in exile

Brilliant performance from the Shamrocks. To be honest, when we blew the lead at the end of the second half I thought we'd be up against in extra time. But then I noticed that the Na Piarsaigh boys couldn't wait to get off the field. Then I thought we were on for it.

Lots of fellas stood up and were counted today. Fellas who were accused of being bottlers and non-scorers by some of our fellow Antrim gaels. Well, that puts that one to bed! ;)

I'm hoping for another great game on St. Patrick's day. Just after booking the hotel.  :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Have it recorded for later. Did Shamrocks get a man lined late on? Misses the final I take it. Seems a shame.