An Fear Rua

Stuart Pearces brother is on there too!
Its Grim up North

Orior

Crikey, this could end up with a bigger fall-out than Chernobyl
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on November 19, 2008, 02:45:39 PM
QuoteA male police officer in Merseyside and a radio DJ are the first alleged BNP members to face consequences after the far-Right party's full membership list was leaked online.

TalkSport radio said this morning that it will "no longer use" chat show presenter Rod Lucas, who covered late night shifts for the station earlier this year, after he was listed among more than 12,000 BNP supporters on an internet blog posted on Sunday night.

His name and contact details were included alongside his profession: 'media: radio/TV production'.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5189610.ece

On what grounds was he dismissed? TalkSport could land themselves in a lot of legal bother here.
Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Surely it's a legal minefield to sack someone over membership of a party that has legitimately sitting county councillors?

I would have thought that Mr Lucas will have a case for unfair dismissal?
Tbc....

passedit

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 19, 2008, 03:14:52 PM
Surely it's a legal minefield to sack someone over membership of a party that has legitimately sitting county councillors?

I would have thought that Mr Lucas will have a case for unfair dismissal?

I'd say he contracts for them on an ad hoc basis, judging by the wording 'no longer use' so tough titty. As for the cop, well it's in their rules as a dismissable offence ergo see ya later bigot boy.
Don't Panic

D4S

I cant believe that all these peoples details are online still.  I wouldn't be texting, writing or ringing any of these guys as a previous poster mentioned, could track you down very handy over the net!

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Puckoon

wikileaks is overloaded by readers :D

Scummy hewers the lot.

gerry

BNP members are being 'targeted by threats', they claim its all black mail.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Goats Do Shave

Is John Terry's name in there?  :D

magpie seanie

I see there's a guy from Tubbercurry there!

Doogie Browser

'I hear you are a racist now Father'

el_cuervo_fc

Puckoon

muppet

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 20, 2008, 04:21:57 PM
I see there's a guy from Tubbercurry there!

That's unpossible!
He would have renamed it Tubber pie or Tubber pudding.
MWWSI 2017

nifan

some member was on the news the other night complaining about the leak and how it was like living in a fascist state when you could get abuse for being a member of a legitimate political party!