Is it time for a Lonely Hearts section?

Started by pintsofguinness, November 15, 2008, 12:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it time for a Lonely Hearts section?

Yes
No

pintsofguinness

This would be a section on the board where the dirty old men can chase the girls, demonstrating their masculinely as every opportunity, where they can seek dates and drool over google images. Where posters can start threads crying about girlfriends and when they think their masculinely is compromised they can make themselves look like a dick in an attempt to impress others.
Also the admin could arrange something where some nice lonely hearts music could be played upon opening the section?

Just a thought.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Yes I Would

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 15, 2008, 12:48:32 PM
This would be a section on the board where the dirty old men can chase the girls, demonstrating their masculinely as every opportunity, where they can seek dates and drool over google images. Where posters can start threads crying about girlfriends and when they think their masculinely is compromised they can make themselves look like a dick in an attempt to impress others.
Also the admin could arrange something where some nice lonely hearts music could be played upon opening the section?

Just a thought.

I disagree pints. Each dilemma and crisis should be deserving of its own thread. 
Try getting out of your bed on the other side in the morning.

Appropriate music would be nice though depending on the issue in question.

maggie

Great idea pints.

Im a lonely heart.
Looking for a man, aged between 25-35.
GSOH

leenie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 15, 2008, 12:48:32 PM

Just a thought.

what about where dirty old women who can chase the boys!!!

obviously i'm not talking about myself  ;)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Stalin

need to do somethin to get them wemen to stop creating them shite threads, and then ziggy et al chasing into the threads after them
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

maggie

stalin, dont be jealous cause no1 is chasing you!!  ;)

leenie

Quote from: maggie on November 15, 2008, 01:17:59 PM
Great idea pints.

Im a lonely heart.
GSOH

u may have a job on yer hands there maggie!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

TacadoirArdMhacha

Great idea pints.

Im a lonely heart.
GSOH

Look Maggie, if ya like Gary Shane O'Hare that much, just ask him out. Putting his initials up on the board isn't going to achieve anything.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Square Ball

I was at a quiz a long time ago and one of the questions was "in Lonely hearts columns what does WLTM mean?" one bloke wrote, Would like tits massive  :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Stalin on November 15, 2008, 01:44:23 PM
need to do somethin to get them wemen to stop creating them shite threads, and then ziggy et al chasing into the threads after them

What?  :o
Testing Accessibility

the colonel

maggie, would 24 and a bit do..... def have the gsoh your after!!!
the difference between success and failure is energy

gerry

Great idea pints.

Im a lonely heart.
GSOH

might need to stretch the 35 a bit though
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

DrinkingHarp

If your lonely........

www.ashleymadison.com

www.lonelycheatingwives.com

www.marrieddateclub.com

www.hotmatchup.com

www.philanderers.com
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ziggysego

Great idea pints.

Im a lonely heart.
GSOH

Maggie.... how many times do I have to ask you out??
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

I thought that anyh section on the board was a section where the Zig man chased the girls? The man has no shame or boundaries and continuously tries his hand with leenie, maggie, rois and downgirl... so much so the rest of us haven't a look in... I know god loves a trier Zig but if you do strike out shouldn't you let the rest of us have a rattle? ;)