Come Dine With Me

Started by Rav67, November 13, 2008, 08:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Anyone else watch this show?  Absolutely brilliant television.  Very impressed by Caprice's dish tonight although the entertainment was a bit strange.

maggie

It is the voiceover guy who makes this show quality viewing.

milltown row

Quote from: Rav67 on November 13, 2008, 08:59:36 PM
Anyone else watch this show?  Absolutely brilliant television.  Very impressed by Caprice's dish tonight although the entertainment was a bit strange.

aye watched it, her dish looked well and the food was ok ;)

what was Jimmy doing with the guy in the elvis suit

voice over guy also did the show "the villa"

Rav67

Jimmy's a total gentleman.  What about them all not apologising when they turned up late to Jimmy's?  Awful bad form IMO.

laceer

brilliant show. always watch it but missed this one.
voiceover man is quality

Tony Baloney

I'd say Caprice went home for a good boke after all that food. That Nicky boy needs to get someone to sew the buttons back on to his shirts.

Rav67

Quote from: maggie on November 13, 2008, 09:01:25 PM
It is the voiceover guy who makes this show quality viewing.

Tonight he referred a few times to "Little Jimmy Osmond"  :D - he's near 50 now!

Our Nail Loney

Absolutely love this show, what the fuckw as with the swimmers??! Caprice has had too much work on as well, I remember her about 10yars ago being my number1 celeb at the time...

Jimmys steak and dessert looked top class... How much f**king salt did thing use? the hairdresser? head fried here cant think his name

Also jimmys drawings were spot on!!

magpie seanie

My wife absolutely adores this show and the celeb one last night was good craic. Caprice mightn't be as good as she once was (still savage I think) but I still cannot believe Tony Adams was there. No justice in the world I tells ya.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 14, 2008, 09:05:01 AM
Absolutely love this show, what the fuckw as with the swimmers??! Caprice has had too much work on as well, I remember her about 10yars ago being my number1 celeb at the time...

Jimmys steak and dessert looked top class... How much f**king salt did thing use? the hairdresser? head fried here cant think his name

Also jimmys drawings were spot on!!
Don't be telling us you still wouldn't give her a rattle?!

What the hell was with the lettuce wedge! Is that a US speciality?

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 14, 2008, 09:15:16 AM
My wife absolutely adores this show and the celeb one last night was good craic. Caprice mightn't be as good as she once was (still savage I think) but I still cannot believe Tony Adams was there. No justice in the world I tells ya.

I think that was during his "intelligent" phase when he was doing his GCSE piano playing exam.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

achadh gallain

My da got me into watchin this show. quality tv.. did anyone see the one a while back with the belfast ones? the gay hairdresser did my head in. cant remember who won though.
unfortunately havnt been allowed to watch it in my student house so iv missed it loads recently :( i really do miss voiceover man!

Our Nail Loney

on channel four now, i don't understand why some ppl who blatantly cant cook goon this show!?

makes for great viewing though...

the voice over man is a laugh

maggie

chicken in pink champagne-boggin.

maggie

now lamb cooked in hay-WTF?