The official Xbox360 thread - or the no ONLs' club

Started by corn02, November 13, 2008, 10:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

got an xbox for christmas from my brother! shocker i no dunno what came over him.
anywho... one of the games with it was Fry Cry 2... Cracking game. Also Gears of war 1 & 2 and Pro Evo all brilliant.
Having previously been a Playstation man have to say x-box far surpasses it.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

corn02

COD4 is immense. Got it, glad i resisted the new one.

Our Nail Loney

Just wanted to show this breakdown of the ps3 compared to other lesser consoles

In your face corn

thebigfella

Anyone played the new add-in pack for GTA4 yet? Downloaded it overnight yesterday but couldn't justify not going to work today in order to have a look at it  :P Anyone else I spoke to has done the same.

The GAA

Where would one take one's xbox if it is broken?

tyroneboi

Quote from: thebigfella on February 18, 2009, 11:34:17 AM
Anyone played the new add-in pack for GTA4 yet? Downloaded it overnight yesterday but couldn't justify not going to work today in order to have a look at it  :P Anyone else I spoke to has done the same.

Whats this all about?

thebigfella

Quote from: tyroneboi on February 18, 2009, 12:37:41 PM

Whats this all about?

http://www.edge-online.com/magazine/gtaiv-the-lost-and-the-damned

It's downloadable add-in for GTA4 on the xbox. The idea is it uses all the same game engine as the original game but adds a completely new storyboard mode/missions to follow (different characters). Basically it's like a totally new game.

corn02

Quote from: thebigfella on February 18, 2009, 01:13:33 PM

Whats this all about?

It's downloadable add-in for GTA4 on the xbox. The idea is it uses all the same game engine as the original game but adds a completely new storyboard mode/missions to follow (different characters). Basically it's like a totally new game.

How much does it  cost?

The GAA

Seriousy, where would you take an xbox to get it looked at?

thebigfella

Quote from: corn02 on February 18, 2009, 01:16:39 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on February 18, 2009, 01:13:33 PM

Whats this all about?

How much does it  cost?

1600 gamer points - around 15, 16 quid. Think the download was 1.6 gig, so expect there is practically a completely new game, character wise and mission wise. Its still played out in Liberty City but thee are new cars, possibly new music ect.

I'm interested in the new online modes more, as it's a game IMHO never really worked online thus far.

corn02

Quote from: The GAA on February 18, 2009, 01:33:22 PM

Is it the red rings GAA? I think there is a lifetime gurantee on them if it is the rings.

thebigfella

Quote from: The GAA on February 18, 2009, 01:33:22 PM

Contact Microsoft support - here is the uk details

Phone

Assistance by phone:
0800 587 1102

or +44 20 7365 9792 from a mobile phone

Hearing Impaired (TTY device):
0800 587 1103

Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 09:00-17:00

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

thebigfella

Quote from: T O Hare on February 18, 2009, 04:20:54 PM
i play fifa 09 online

I play online - have you noticed really bad lag online from last weekend?

Its got virtually unplayable albeit not as bad as last years Pro Evo but it's really annoying at the moment as I though EA had nailed the online gameplay.