Dating Direct on Hurling boards!!!

Started by milltown row, November 11, 2008, 11:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

Dating Direct on the Hurling thread boards!!!! seen them advertising above the threads.

I've contacted the Mods to get it off, i hope youse do the same!! Filthy animals :P

youngfella

worst than that there are, dare i say it. gaelic football ads in the hurling section too. burst the balls
Pull hard and early

Top of the hill

Quote from: milltown row on November 11, 2008, 11:29:16 PM
Dating Direct on the Hurling thread boards!!!! seen them advertising above the threads.

I've contacted the Mods to get it off, i hope youse do the same!! Filthy animals :P

They are just taking the p1ss out of all the married folks on here who can't do that sort of thing any more.

And giving false hope to the people who can't get a partner by conventional means.
. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way

thebandit

Quote from: youngfella on November 11, 2008, 11:32:01 PM
worst than that there are, dare i say it. gaelic football ads in the hurling section too. burst the balls

I thought you would like that youngfella!!!!

Roashter

Saw the ad and yielded to the power of advertising

meeting 19 year old Helga from Sweden this Thursday night,
says she wants to be a model and is all alone in Dublin and looking for friends....
she even sent me a picture of her when she posed for a lingerie shoot
must say I'm looking forward to it..... ;)

heffo

Quote from: milltown row on November 11, 2008, 11:29:16 PM

Aren't banner ads displayed in response to your web browsing?

So if you've been googling for a copy og Fly fishing by JR Hartley, then there'll be fishing ads etc and conversely.......