body found in Wicklow Mountains

Started by milltown row, November 11, 2008, 09:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

has there been offical confirmation on who was found?

The Real Laoislad

I would say that mountain is riddled with bodies..
I hope its one of those missing women ie Jo Jo Dullard,Annie McCarrick etc and not a sc**bag who has been murdered in a gangland killing
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Doire abú

Would their families not be entitled to some closure as well?

under the bar

QuoteI hope its one of those missing women ie Jo Jo Dullard,Annie McCarrick etc and not a sc**bag who has been murdered in a gangland killing

Why?  Do they deserve to stay disappeared?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 11, 2008, 09:16:40 PM
I would say that mountain is riddled with bodies..
I hope its one of those missing women ie Jo Jo Dullard,Annie McCarrick etc and not a sc**bag who has been murdered in a gangland killing

BTW I meant that I hope its one of those woman on the presumption they are already dead after been missing for so long,Of course I don't mean I hope they are found dead
You'll Never Walk Alone.

orangeman

It's supposed to be a young lad from Belfast killed  by the provos in 1981.

milltown row

seems not much to discuss about on this subject, but were up in arms for a 13 year old being killed 3000 miles away!! and more replies to UDR memorabilia on the Ulster Hurling board!!!!! were're a strange bunch

youngfella

any links to this? who found the body?
Pull hard and early

Yes I Would

Reckoned that could take up to 6 weeks for official confirmation as to who the body is.
Hope for the families sake it is Danny Mc Ilhone, as they all deserve to have their bodies remains returned.

May also keep  Nelson Mc Caulsand quiet for a few weeks.

milltown row

Minder

Girl in my work from Andytown knows him from years ago and said "you should not speak ill of the dead........but..............."
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

man in black

http://ourweecountry.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=24485&st=30
Sickboys take on the whole show

"Yet again the GAA showing its ignorance, on a day where they confirm the name of one of the republican "missing" who was dug up from the muck, the GAA still worship the people/scum/evil and ethos that committed such disgusting crimes on the people of Northern Ireland.

Like every person that votes for Sinn Fein-IRA and thus supports their past crimes, they're simply scum.!"

So any voters on here that had the temerity to vote SF, enjoy your Christmas in the knowledge that you are scum.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

milltown row

i personally don't vote man in Black, but I'm interested in knowing who you vote for?  I'm a Gaa man but i hope your not generalising and your choice of words will only get the others going

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: milltown row on December 19, 2008, 03:18:04 PM
i personally don't vote man in Black, but I'm interested in knowing who you vote for?  I'm a Gaa man but i hope your not generalising and your choice of words will only get the others going

Rather than ask who an individual voted for it's probably more instructive to consider that Sinn Féin being the largest nationalist party in Northern Ireland that essentially he's claiming that most of his nationalist neighbours are scum.  Merry Christmas indeed.

/Jim.