Started by Square Ball, November 11, 2008, 07:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Found this interesting for us Nordies.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/nicrimemap/

there is a lot of crime in a few areas
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

There's a lot more crime than you'd expect going on on Lough Neagh.

ONeill

Quote from: Hardy on November 11, 2008, 09:09:58 PM
There's a lot more crime than you'd expect going on on Lough Neagh.

Never felt safe on Lough Neagh. Sometimes I just go a sail at dusk and attempt to catch a few pollan. Out of the blue a feckin gull would appear and snatch it just as I was hammering it with a flint. Daylight robbery. Also a few sexual crimes over the waves. The wife once told me she'd no underwear on as I wrestled with an eel.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

youngfella

there a lot of crime in rathin island too, I think the police visit there once or twice a year
Pull hard and early

Orior

Shouldnt OWC's drooling over Healy and Laverty be on this map as the biggest crime ever?

Healy cant even get on the subs bench for Sunderland and Laverty is actually a donkey.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Maguire01

Quote from: youngfella on November 11, 2008, 11:09:00 PM
there a lot of crime in rathin island too, I think the police visit there once or twice a year
I was just going to say that. 44-82 crimes per year? Wouldn't that be almost one crime per person?

Lar na Pairce

Quote from: Orior on November 12, 2008, 10:49:05 PM
Shouldnt OWC's drooling over Healy and Laverty be on this map as the biggest crime ever?

Healy cant even get on the subs bench for Sunderland and Laverty is actually a donkey.

think the only crime here should be under the Trades Description Act - who ever said Healy was a striker?

milltown row

does the crime figures include driving offences?

Tonto

Quote from: milltown row on November 13, 2008, 12:03:16 AM
does the crime figures include driving offences?
I wouldn't imagine so.  I think the law makes a distinction between a criminal and a driving offence so that even if you are caught speeding, you aren't made a "criminal".

An Fear Rua

too much detail, just an outline of the 6 counties would do.........
Its Grim up North

milltown row

some great photos on that link

Supporters of the UDA preparing food to be used by UDA members in the Shankill Road area. 02/07/72

Square Ball

Your right Miltown, brings back a lot of memories
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

milltown row