Started by lfdown2, November 10, 2008, 04:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Jesus I almost threw up.

What c***ts.

maddog

Main Street

Great, a article about a sick bunch of barbarians,
therefore it must be alright to wage war against the Afghanis.

We have God on our side.

Feckitt

Feck off Main Street. 

A crowd of f**king savages, and no mistake!  It's got nothing to do with Afghans or anything else.

thejuice

Ugh, I shuddered reading that. Animals! Pure barbarism!

You can imagine that whoever came up with that 'law' hated women. It reeks of centuries old backward thinking that women are at fault for giving men sexual urges and corrupting mens minds. As shallow as Atheism seems to me most of the time, its often looks like the only sane belief system around.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Main Street

Quote from: Feckitt on November 10, 2008, 05:08:01 PM
Feck off Main Street. 

A crowd of f**king savages, and no mistake!  It's got nothing to do with Afghans or anything else.

As long as I read a stupid comment on this thread saying
"A religion of peace my hole", I will make my comments.

Read the comments made by people on the Belfast Tele article.

BerfArmagh

F*&kin animals. Makes me sick just reading it. WHat the hell is wrong with those people.

milltown row

but main street your generalising there to an extent. to all outsiders we are murdering Irish scum who kill unarmed people. now we know thats not true :P

thebandit

magickingdom

shower of f**king cnuts, course if the yanks went in there and bombed the living sh.i out of them they'd be the worst in the world

Main Street

Quote from: milltown row on November 10, 2008, 05:44:06 PM
but main street your generalising there to an extent. to all outsiders we are murdering Irish scum who kill unarmed people. now we know thats not true :P
It was true for as long as the British needed it to be true.
You would find from an investigation of media over 25 years that reporting was very controlled.
A certain image needs to be maintained in order to have enough public support for extreme government actions.

I have no doubt that this barbaric act has been inserted in NI media to increase /maintain islamaphobia at a time when the returning British Army regiment  get flak and more innocent Afghanis are killed.

J70

Deranged lunatics. Or maybe not - there won't be many young girls coming forward after being raped after this. What a sick society!

The Iceman

I can't believe what I just read
What is the governments around the world response to this?

Surely this can't be allowed
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

QuoteDeranged lunatics.
I think that sums it up.

I'm sure this poor girl wasnt the first victim and, sadly, won't be the last.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?