Prayers Badly Needed

Started by billy the kid, November 07, 2008, 03:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

GaillimhIarthair

My thoughts and prayers are with the little fella and his family............................

aroundincircles

balladmaker

Puts the worries of every day life into perspective. 

Hope the wee lad pulls through, prayer is sorted for him and all concerned.  It's amazing the fight that babies have in them, I would be hopeful all will turn out well.

Sandy Hill

Backing you all the way Billy; you have my prayers for what they're worth. Keep us informed.
"Stercus accidit"

Fun Bobby

Just after seeing this billy.

Will say an extra pray for all involved 2nite

dublin15man

Said a little prayer for the youngfella' this morning.

wherefromreferee?

Please God the 'wee man' will pull through Billy.  Prayers have been said.  Aside from that, nice to see the human side of everyone on the board.  Keep us informed Billy
In your Endo!

Bud Wiser

niece had twins lasy year, born prematurely. One little lad was only 2Lbs.   Got a picture of the two of them last week on tricycles, both well on their way to becoming Laois fotballers. Prayer said, the little lad will make it so don't worry Billy.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

cornerback

My thoughts and prayers are with miceal and his parents.

Sincerely hope everything works out.

his holiness nb

Will light a candle for him now Billy. As a new Dad I know how precious a new child can be, cant imagine going through that.

As a word of encouragement, my little brother was born severly ill, he had open heart surgery aged 7 days. Imagine the size of his heart.

He turned 18 this year, a fine lump of a lad!

My thoughts and prayers are with wee Miceal and all the family.
Ask me holy bollix

billy the kid

The little lad is holding on rightly and they are sayiong that each day his chances improve. I will keep yous up to date as best I can and thanks for all the kind messages.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Square Ball

Quote from: billy the kid on November 10, 2008, 04:18:23 PM
The little lad is holding on rightly and they are sayiong that each day his chances improve. I will keep yous up to date as best I can and thanks for all the kind messages.

greta to hear BTK, keep us posted
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

his holiness nb

Quote from: billy the kid on November 10, 2008, 04:18:23 PM

Good stuff Billy, her holiness NB has had a candle lit permanantly for wee Miceal. Hope he stays well
Ask me holy bollix

Sandy Hill

"Stercus accidit"