football manager 2009

Started by charlie stubbs, November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

Is there any football managers games available or in the pipeline for the wii??

under the bar

Has anyone seen the Fifa comp on Eurosport?  Has their budget been cut to the point that they have to televise some lads playing a video game?

Our Nail Loney

Where do i go to set that the assistant takes control of the friendlies?? They do my head in

bigfrank

Go to the manager tab on the top and then team settings from there,friendlies not important and assistant manager arranges them and wins most of them for ya lol

the colonel

well hows everyone getting on with the game? any quality players signed? been celtic for the last couple of seasons, got a good squad of players lile podolski, arshavin, saviola, palacios ands some cracking young south american players.

anyone found some wonderkids?
the difference between success and failure is energy

mountainboii

Quote from: the colonel on May 11, 2009, 10:32:51 PM
well hows everyone getting on with the game? any quality players signed? been celtic for the last couple of seasons, got a good squad of players lile podolski, arshavin, saviola, palacios ands some cracking young south american players.

anyone found some wonderkids?

Quote from: AFS on November 24, 2008, 04:39:24 AM
Best young players are Balotelli, Kroos, Sakho, Saivet, Pranjic, Vela, Fiorillo, Dos Santos, Galvan, Bojan, Pato and Anderson. All these lads become superstars so get your hands on as many of them as possible.

These guys are the ones with the highest potential ability in the game, sign a pile of them and you can't go too far wrong. Haven't played the game in a couple of month cuz my aul shitty laptop keeps crashing. Nothing more frustrating than playing for 3 or 4 hours, beating Liverpool 7-0, miraculously signing Messi on the cheap, and then your computer crashing  >:(

safeplayer

does it cost anything to download the demo??

charlie stubbs

anyone ownloaded it yet?game out halloween weekend 2 im raging coz could be a messy weekend!!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: noeldebrun on October 14, 2009, 07:23:52 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 14, 2009, 07:10:12 PM
anyone ownloaded it yet?game out halloween weekend 2 im raging coz could be a messy weekend!!

yeah i downloaded it, looks very different from last year but it seems like great fun, started with Man United and got a £60m starting budget which helps as Van Der Vaart starts off on the the transfer list and is available for 7 million   ;D
got it downloaded lastnight 2.started with liverpool £2million to spend was abit disappointed with.  i havent really liked the last few,think they have been rush jobs but this one seems to be the ticket very realistic and like the way you can easily change tactics during the game eg keep ball, attack down the wings.great feedback from the backroom staff as well cant wait for the real thing!tried to get him on loan but went to lazio!think you can continue the demo in the real game which is also good

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: tyrone86 on November 06, 2009, 08:35:12 AM
Anyone invested in FM2010 yet? What's the verdict?

I have it! Im pretty happy with it so far, very similar to FM09 with a few small improvements. 'Shouting' instructions onto the feild for one. Fernando Torres is an absolute star in it. 38 goals in 45 games. Liverpool start with a very poor budget. I got Van Nistlerooy and thee Ronaldo for 1.5mil each. Ruud  was a bargain, hit 25 goals his first season. Ronaldo was more of a backup, still did a job for me. I definatly recommend you get Van Nistlerooy if you are starting a game!

randomtask

does anyone still play the old ones.  aw back in the days of taribo west, fernando cavenagi, freddy adu, stewart downing and edgar davids

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Dean Shiels was good a few years ago! A 17yr old you get for fee from Northern Irland..Dunno what game it was..think it was FM06!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

I reckon i had a pretty decent team in my FM09 game..dont play it anymore because I have the new one..but can anyone better this?..(4-4-2). reina....sergio ramos, micah richards, Carragher, Marcelo......silva, gerard, riquilme, ribery..torres, aguero. bench included foster(free), agger, glen johnson, pablo(free), delhorno, tevez(free), downing, kompany, baptista, vagner love.