football manager 2009

Started by charlie stubbs, November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Quote from: 118cmal on November 17, 2008, 04:56:28 PM
Quote from: FermGael on November 17, 2008, 02:37:10 PM
Downloaded the game and patch yesterfay on Bit torrent.

Its a good job

Hey FermGael,

Tried doing the same myself there but can't seem to get a good torrent.  any tips?
Thx
download bittorrent.when you have it downloaded search for football manager 2009.look for the version which has all the positive comments with it.will have plus signs under the comments column.download that torrent and follow the instructions.you will need to download a crack as well.its all in the instructions
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

bigfrank

Well what does everyone think?? I been playin it alot,not a pile of difference from the last game but still quality:):) Best players i have found so far are:

Corluka, van der vaart, veloso, alex sanchez, santon and ochoa(GK)

Took villa and got them into champions league in third season,came 2nd in league to arsenal!

Our Nail Loney

Only got the game there yesterday, the woman got me it as a late christmas pressie.

Still waiting on the install here, come on ta frick!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 28, 2008, 12:46:57 PM
Only got the game there yesterday, the woman got me it as a late christmas pressie.

Still waiting on the install here, come on ta frick!

You cannot be serious!

The graphics card on this computer isnt compatible, for f**k sake!!

Disaster, but I am getting a new laptop this afternoon so I cam play it on that, still a dampener on my sunday, I had the whole day to myself for a change and was just gonna slob about playing the game!!!

bigfrank

Im playin it since 10 this morning lol:)Took Man city,endless transfers ;D ;DIts fun to have no restrictions on the money!

Our Nail Loney

Whats your starting budget for Citeh?

bigfrank

U start with approx 100 million with city but chairman constantly offers u money throughout the season and adjusts budget whenever u want a player!!Plus u can sell half the city team that u dont need all for good money,great craic and i still cant win the league!!Beginnin to think its not possible unless u are one of the big four!!

Carmen Stateside

Big Frank you have the life!!
Any bets today?

bigfrank

Merry xmas Carmen!!No drink yesterday so i feel great 2day,no bets 2day but following the scores here while im online:)

Carmen Stateside

Same to you my Friend, still recovering from Christmas day myself!
The scores so far today has helped me a little :)

bigfrank

Died a death yesterday,only think i ate was a bowl of jelly and ice cream! ;D ;D Mite take a few beers later,i be happy if scores stay the same,allows villa to close the gap again lol :P

Clown

got the game yesterday, after finding out that it takes more than just putting in the cd to get the game running, i got everything downloaded and installed eventually after about 2 hours
i also cleared a lot of unused stuff off my laptop to free up some memory

started the game last nite at about 10 o clock, does anyone else find that it runs far too slowly? by 1 am i was only on my 4th pre season friendly
f**k me, the worst part is stopping the match to make a substitute, it takes about 5 minutes. this is on a relatively new laptop and i watch the matches with just the commentary, none of the 2d or 3d highlights

anyone got any tips to get it running faster apart from buying a new laptop?

longball

any1 else playing this on PSP? what tips/Tatics does every1 use
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

bigfrank

I only watch the games using the commentary mode tooo which is fast enough until the subs,think its slow for everyone.I set my assistant manager to take control of friendlies and contract renewels and sometimes press conferences,saves time and for some reason u always win the friendly matches,just watch and see!!! I have played the game alot in the past month,mostly with aston villa and now with man city and still havent managed to win the league,second a good few times but its lookin impossible to do it with a team outside the top four! :P :P

Hank Everlast

Is there any football managers games available or in the pipeline for the wii??