football manager 2009

Started by charlie stubbs, November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

from  footballmanager.com

SEGA are aware that there have been some problems with the activation of Football Manager 2009 today. This has been due to a combination of issues relating to the printing of keycodes and the huge demand for the game

A solution is in place and is starting to clear the problem, we are confident that the issue will be solved today. The chances of successful authentication are increasing hourly. At this point consumers still experiencing difficulties are advised to leave a 10 minute gap between authentication attempts.

SEGA apologises for the disappointment caused by the problems with activating the game and asks for Football Manager fans to remain patient.

Square Ball

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 07:50:35 PM
from  footballmanager.com

SEGA are aware that there have been some problems with the activation of Football Manager 2009 today. This has been due to a combination of issues relating to the printing of keycodes and the huge demand for the game

A solution is in place and is starting to clear the problem, we are confident that the issue will be solved today. The chances of successful authentication are increasing hourly. At this point consumers still experiencing difficulties are advised to leave a 10 minute gap between authentication attempts.

SEGA apologises for the disappointment caused by the problems with activating the game and asks for Football Manager fans to remain patient.

cheers Charlie, I will keep trying, this would drive you to drink...... now theres an idea
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Longshanks

Thanks lad, bloody bad times this we just wanna play a game... back in the good old days it wasnt like this, finish a season in a day!!! :D :D

Square Ball

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 06:57:32 PM
sb was having difficulty masel. i would say your problem is that you are using 0 instead of 0 (o instead of zero) was pulling my pair out 4 a while.you woner why the brainiacs had them in 4 the code hope this helps should be underway it 5 mins here :)

from Football manager. com
heres the link to the site to check your code
http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

You may have trouble deciphering some characters in the license key on your Football Manager 2009 packaging. Characters O and 0 as well I and 1 are printed in a very similar manner. To help with this – enter your key below and the system will determine if you have made a mistake and display the correct key below. From here COPY (Ctrl-C) the key and PASTE (Ctrl-V) the key into the Activation Dialog

charlie stubbs

completely lost and fucked off

Puckoon

Why dont you boys do something athletic?

Gabriel_Hurl

It's not my thing - I've never seen why it's so addictive

the colonel

wont accept the key i was given from the website and now wont let me on to either site, f**king nightmare
the difference between success and failure is energy

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 13, 2008, 03:58:23 PM
As big of a fan as I am of soccer and soccer computer games I could never get into the Manager sims..
God knows I have given a few of the versions a try but I would rather be playing the game rather than manage a team
Same here, it's great when you can do both though - I'm addicted to the manager mode in FIFA.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

getting the demo has expired   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( WTF

Square Ball

we have life, life I tell you!!!!!!

charlie stubbs

Square Ball

it installed ages ago, I just couldnt get the code to work, i was using the right code but it wasnt being recognised so I kept trying every 15 minutes and bobs you uncle we have a working registed copy, now to get it working on the other laptop

bigfrank

think mine goin to work,currently have another 3 hours to wait it says but fingers crossed!!

the colonel

now were suckin diesel!!!!!!!!!!
the difference between success and failure is energy