football manager 2009

Started by charlie stubbs, November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

As big of a fan as I am of soccer and soccer computer games I could never get into the Manager sims..
God knows I have given a few of the versions a try but I would rather be playing the game rather than manage a team
You'll Never Walk Alone.

anportmorforjfc

LMA was the best football manager game

girt_giggler

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 13, 2008, 01:18:08 PM
Ill be buying my 13th installment of this great series tomorrow. I still maintain the 97/98 game was the best. Anybody any idea how much the game is retailing?

Football manager has been on the go nowhere near that long...!  Championship Manager has been though.  Although FM = ex CM folk.

bigfrank

LMA was for kids who couldnt handle real life or real management!! am i right???

tyroneboi

Quote from: thebandit on November 07, 2008, 01:09:35 AM
Cherno Samba rules the world  ;)

Never a truer word spoken on this board. He was a 30/40 goal a season man in his prime!

Our Nail Loney

Andrii Sigporsson was great also

Isaksson the city keeper was brilliant

Kennedy Bakirgioloukukukukukuku or something like that plus Kim Kallstrom were the midfield wizards...

the colonel

mark kerr was quality, mika aaritilo in last game was quality
the difference between success and failure is energy

Square Ball

Kids got theirs delivered  today, it wont let you install it until midnight tonight
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

bigfrank

Very hi tech game then!! only an hour and a half to go,hang in there,when kids fall asleep,ring in sick 2moro and play it all day long!! Make it a long weekend:):)

tyroneboi

Quote from: AFS on November 13, 2008, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 13, 2008, 05:51:44 PM
Andrii Sigporsson was great also

Isaksson the city keeper was brilliant

Kennedy Bakirgioloukukukukukuku or something like that plus Kim Kallstrom were the midfield wizards...

Haha those two boys and another lad called Risp or something got my Rushden and Diamonds team into the Champions League a few years ago.

Kennedy Bakirciouglu - there was a player!! Scored a hatrick for me in the the FA Cup Final for Tottenham. Ah the memories!

girt_giggler

I remember Richie Partirdge & Adam Hamill for Liverpool always turned out class after about a season in

DownFanatic

Bought the game this morning. Installed it and guess what? It doesnt f**king work as I dont have enough RAM and my Video Card isnt good enough. Rippin. Think its time to invest in a new computer.

the colonel

i cant get connected to steam to let me install, f**king me off
the difference between success and failure is energy

downtown

im downloadin it on steam here now, workin fine for me! will inform ya how gud it is in few hours! ;)

bigfrank

U just cant wait downtown can you!! havent got game yet but imagine i will 2moro somewhere!!