GAA Board Newsletter: Pleas for Hardstation Early Release

Started by pintsofguinness, November 06, 2008, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

**********STATEMENT FROM HARDSTATION************
Day 1
Woke up this morning, there was a chill in the air. I was feeling ok. Got through the first half of my day without thinking of the gaaboard. It was later on, when I again tried to access the board and got the bold 'An error has occured' message, it finally sunk in. I thought of the Conlon family, Jody Gormley, Renerdine and some others who have suffered great injustices due to the scapegoat making powers that be. I played around with my dinner. Sausages and potatoes, usually a favourite of mine but gaaboard thoughts came into my mind and I just flicked some spuds at the wall, I hit that mod square on the nose. I felt a bit better. Then my ma whacked me over the back of the head and told me to "Eat thon f**king dinner now". I munched it up. Decided to call it an early night. Woke up at half one and ran to my computer. Still banned. Went to Microsoft Word and wrote this. Bloody morons.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Handy

He's pissed, he does this now and again to crave attention - probably thinks he's logged on as Armagh4sam.  ::)

ONeill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 06, 2008, 07:30:33 PM
There is something wrong with you.

There may be, but don't shoot the messenger my good man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

No great lose. Ever since he registered, he has tried to bore us into submission with crap, boring posts. Not one of his thousand plus posts ever made sense or contributed in any positive way to any thread. He won't be missed in any form.

Nor, it has to be said, will Evil Genius.

Is it true that the moderator said the following to hardstation.
QuoteIf you ever reply to me like that again, I'll ban you for a month.

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

mylestheslasher

I could've swore I posted on a thread about whether the mods should be outed a few hours ago but it seems to have vanished. Maybe it was a dream.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 06, 2008, 09:40:34 PM
I could've swore I posted on a thread about whether the mods should be outed a few hours ago but it seems to have vanished. Maybe it was a dream.
You dreamt it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 06, 2008, 08:05:56 PM
No great lose. Ever since he registered, he has tried to bore us into submission with crap, boring posts. Not one of his thousand plus posts ever made sense or contributed in any positive way to any thread. He won't be missed in any form.

What? Well just dont read those posts then, chief.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

EDITED: Future Clarification
Testing Accessibility

Minder

What in the wild world of sports is going on tonight? Bring EG and Hardstation back...........We have established why Hardstation got sent to the hole, any ideas on EG? Just so we know what the boundaries are as the Forum Rules dont seem to be adhered to...........

Post Script

I agree with Doogie, you may not have agreed with EG's stance but he was certainly able to back up any of his points rather than the "im right your wrong" that we get quite  a lot on here.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Chrisowc

I have had contact with EG and he's in a bad way.

He asked me to pass on this message......let them know that I am refusing to wear any clothing other than a slinky little silk Dressing Gown, or eat anything other than toast smeared with Marmite (washed down with the odd cup of tea, obviously), until they end my Political Exile.

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Doogie Browser

I can just imagine EG stockpiling his armoury for his return, searching google frantically for a catalogue of useless irrelevant statistics to be used against Donagh et al on his return.  Batten down the hatches folks, its going to be a long war.

What about a welcome home parade for his return?  Has that been done before?  ;)

Tony Baloney

Both good men with plenty to offer and should be taken in from the cold. Lets have some transparency mods.

nifan

As a fellow owcer I dont always agree with what EG says, or even the verbosity of his arguments at times, but as a few people have said he was prepared to argue his case. I think the board would be worse without him, just as i think it would be worse without some of the people who he argues with (not all though - some of them are c***ts :P)