GAA star involved in a drunken club brawl

Started by Over the Bar, November 04, 2008, 10:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aghdavoyle

Happened about 6 weeks ago from what i'm hearing

under the bar

A Dublin player without All-Ireland medals.  OK that rules out Jayo.

cornafean

Quote from: cavanmaniac on November 05, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
Big f**king deal like. A young fella has a few drinks, gets involved in a bit of niggle, throws a punch. And just because he plays GAA it makes the papers.

Bullshit.

Spot on there.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

lfdown2

his holiness nb

From the sounds of things the lad was obviously asking for a box. "tripped and fell into the players girlfreind" my arse.
Ask me holy bollix

feetofflames

To me it sounds like the ongoing harassment of an intercounty player by some nobody.  Boys like Mulligan and Mortimer have to put up with this all the time.  These buys mates should be taking them out and thumping them.  Give the players a little respect.
Chief Wiggum

Tony Baloney

Quote from: feetofflames on November 05, 2008, 01:43:50 PM
To me it sounds like the ongoing harassment of an intercounty player by some nobody.  Boys like Mulligan and Mortimer have to put up with this all the time.  These buys mates should be taking them out and thumping them.  Give the players a little respect.
Ah but he's ginger (and from Tyrone) so deserves it!

heffo

Quote from: feetofflames on November 05, 2008, 01:43:50 PM

I seen Mortimer getting some amount of abuse from Mayo fans the night of the Mayo v Tyrone match..

orangeman

He didn't hit him hard enough - I hate these arseholes who start this shit in pubs !

balladmaker

Quoteenglish-esque media!

Spot on.  The Irish media falls lower into the same gutter as the English press day after day.  This is a non story.

Zapatista

Quote from: balladmaker on November 05, 2008, 02:40:59 PM
Quoteenglish-esque media!

Spot on.  The Irish media falls lower into the same gutter as the English press day after day.  This is a non story.

Irish media for Irish readers.

Please delete this thread.

under the bar

QuoteThese buys mates should be taking them out and thumping them.  Give the players a little respect.

That's OK when a player is on a night out with his mates but not much cop when he's out with a chick.  All players without All-ireland medals should only date girls with martial arts training to afford them some protection.

bud

being a bit nosy here but anyone know who is this boyo is.
PM me ;)

Still think though there is no place for this, at the end of the day these boys put in a lot of effort and should be allowed to get on with a night out without any hassle.

Maguire01

Quote from: cavanmaniac on November 05, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
Big f**king deal like. A young fella has a few drinks, gets involved in a bit of niggle, throws a punch. And just because he plays GAA it makes the papers.

Bullshit.

Yeah, but what is he's a school teacher? What kind of example does that set? Think fo the children!

:P